Ok I have a decision to make soon. Spring Break is coming up as you all know. I have plans to go to Orlando with my youngest DS (9). We will be spending 4 days 3 nights. Ok here is the dilemma (not a problem) My DS (16) doesn’t have any baseball for spring break, so he is joining us. Ok I have been weighing out the prices for the parks and don't know which tickets I should get. Here is the thing they don’t care were we go as long as it away from home and it’s a park. lol I have looked at FL res. tickets and now they have blackout dates for the times we are going, so I’m being pushed into purchasing a annual pass which is fine. NOW here is the thing. It's much cheaper to do the Universal & Islands then it is Disney, BUT which one would be used the most for the rest of the year? I know its more money because Disney is 4 parks verses 2 Universal. Got that, but man I keep thinking the kids are older. Would Universal be more fun? But Disney is Disney and you can't beat the fun there either. I guess I'm just thinking out loud, but I would like to know what other people think at this point.Thanks for reading. lol