Maybe I am behind on how all these changes to fastpasses will go but I thought I would post this anyway since it is news to me.

I have not been able to find information on if the fastpass kiosks in the park will close once the online advanced reservation fastpasses open. It has been something I have been worrying about. I talked to my mom this morning though snd founf out dome info.

My mom had taken a trip to wdw this past weekend with her cousin. Her cousin lives in florida so she needed to get her season pass switched to the rfid one. While she was getting it switched my mom chatted with a castmember who was explaining some of the changes. Apparently the kiosks will be done with completely. They will only be doing the online fastpasses. You will get three of them as of now but they are open to change if that number doesnt work out. You will be able to change your fastpasses you chose while you are in the park by going online on your phone or ipad. (My concern with that is I dont anticipate there being that much wiggle room with fastpasses for major attractions like peter pan. Maybe im wrong.) Also, this means fastpasses will no longer be available at all for people not staying on property. (Obviously a way for disney to force more people to stay on property) the cast member did claim that the will help the stand by line not take as long because there shouldnt be as many fastpass riders holding up the stand by line but idk how much im trusting this.

Opinions/insight?