I think I may have done this same post last year, but holy Grinch Batman.

I got a monthly e-newsletter today and saw that day-off tix for the event were over $71!!! Maybe its the 100 degree day we had in MN yesterday that made me cranky, but this seems ridiculous even for Disney.

I have no idea how they can justify that pricing level for the product delivered, other than simply "people will pay it." We've done it twice, and even then I groaned at the $45 advance ticket price, and it was enjoyable, but I simply don't see anything that makes it worth over $70. I'm a family of 5 and no way would I ever shell out $350 for a partial nights activity. I just don't get it. Yeah you get to see the Christmas day parade, have some cookies and hot chocolate, and maybe a few shows not normally seen, but none of that amounts to $70 worth of entertainment value, at least imo.

What I really don't like is that, by my count, they are doing this 19 times between Nov-Dec. Generally, this is when we like to go down, which means that basically my access to the Magic Kingdom is cut in 1/2 by this event, although my base ticket prices certainly don't reflect my limited access.

Uggh, I hate money grabs

Woke up on wrong side of the bed, sorry for the rant. Only one way to solve it. Can't say you've been drinking all day if you don't start in the morning.

It's 5:00 somewhere.