Hi all,

I'm getting ready for summer vacation time and a fall trip to WDW and have been looking around for a new digital camera. I currently have a point and shoot Sony Cybershot dsc-wx9 (16.2 MP, 5x optical zoom, full hd movie mode...ect) but want a camera that offers better zoom and works better in lower light.

I am not necessarily looking for a DSLR but then do not want to go with just another point and shoot option that has more megapixels. So far i have looked at both the Canon sx50 and sx500 models and features of both and still looking at other options. I am not looking for a camera that offers wifi but if the model i end up with has it than that is fine.

I am mostly going to be using the camera for scenic and landscape photos and most likely looking to have some prints enlarged and want a camera that can take clear/sharp photos without losing quality.

I am not an expert to photography though not new to it either so my operational camera knowledge is middle of the road. Most times its just trial and error that works best rather than reading the manual.

Does anyone use either the Canon sx50 or sx500 or another camera that they would recommend? Thanks in advance for the info!!