Howdy everyone,

I bought a vacation package from CAA that included a 5 day, 6 night stay at the Disneyland Hotel with a 5-Day Park Hopper pass for this August. I do believe that we get Magic Mornings with this. In the past, I've only had one Magic Morning per visit... but from what I understand, I'll be able to have access to Magic Mornings everyday of our stay? Is this correct?

I've heard talk that Disney has expanded their Magic Morning offerings to DCA as well, is this true? Do they alternate Magic Morning days at each park? If so, which days of the week are DLP and which days are DCA?

I've also heard people saying that if you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel, you should use the Downtown Disney monorail station during Magic Mornings (at DLP) to get into the park faster... is this even true? I just cant wrap my head around how that would be any faster than the main gate of DLP.

To me, it just seems like the monorail could take longer and possibly have operational issues/the attendants of the turnstile don't go as fast and have a big line of hotel guests. That is, unless the monorail skips rope-drop... that is the only way I could see it being quicker. Anybody's thoughts and opinions on this would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Lastly, how do you suggest I best work the Magic Morning system at each park? How early should I arrive to be one of the very first guests to enter the parks?

Thanks for any help you can toss my way!