Some may remember that I'd posted a thread to gather some tips and opinions on POP a while back. Now that my trip has come and gone, I can finally give my own 2 cents.

I'd give POP an overall score of a 80%. Keep in mind that we only used the resort for sleeping and filling our mugs with soda when continuing to read.

Upon our arrival, we were showered with bubbles and welcomed by a cast member. I thought that was a cute touch! I felt instantly happy. And walking into the lobby, I loved looking at the cases of pop culture paraphernalia on display. The black and white photos behind the counters were really fun, too. Everyone that helped us fit the mold perfectly. Happy, polite, helpful and magical. We even got bumped up to a building that was closer to main building so we could get to the buses faster...without asking. Thanks, POP!

We didn't use the pool, but it looked really nice. Of course we patroned Petals for a drink. Great selections and nice service.

The food court was fine for us. We never ate there, but we got our morning drinks and snacks at night. Completely adequate for our needs.

The bus system. I think the best part was listening to the music while we waited...and waited...and waited. Long waits, get it? But once we caught on to this, we arrive to our bus line earlier so as not to "run late" for opening or for reservations. Once we conquered that, no problems.

Checking out was super easy. My boarding passes were printed for me. They held our bags while we spent our final hours in the parks.

For longer trips, we'll go back to staying at Moderates. But we really liked POP for this quick trip.