As many of you know we will be traveling in the East this summer. You guys have helped me so much already. I am hoping to get a bit of help with hotel choices.

Hershey. I have found a Comfort Suites in Hummelstown. Is this a good location? How far of a drive to Hershey park? Any suggestions on hotels right near the park? Since we are already paying for 14 nights in Fort Dix, NJ, plus 2 nights in DC, and an additional 3-4 nights during our drive there and back I don't want to spend too much on a hotel in Hershey. I would have loved to stay at the Hershey Lodge, but it's way to pricey. Looking to spend less than $200.

Boston. I am completely clueless. So many options. I don't know if there are areas I should avoid for safety reasons. We tend to stay in Hamptons, Comfort Suites, Courtyard by Marriott, Holiday Inn. Chains we know and trust, but I am open to anything that's clean and close to what Boston has to offer. Free breakfast would be great and a safe location is a must. Looking to spend less than $200.