Hi gang!

My quest to stay at every Disney resort brought us to Disney's Treehouse Villas this weekend, and here I sit on the deck with my coffee to share a little about them.

The THV were not something that really appealed to me, but we decided to let my DD-13 have a sleepover / back to school party to justify the 3 Bdrm sleeps 9 space for our little family of 3.

I have to say- I am blown away by this resort! The attention to detail is fantastic! Everything I need is right here- they left nothing out.

The kitchen is appointed beautifully , including BBQ tools (we had a cookout last night).

The bedrooms and baths are so spacious, closets everywhere, plenty of seating.... It's truly a home.

I am a local resident and jut booked this for the night so we just stayed put and enjoyed the water views and decking, but if I was on vacation here I still think I'd be hard pressed to force myself out to go to the parks. It's so peaceful here!
The jacuzzi tub had me "happily trapped" inside for an hour at least!

I've never thought that they look like much from the outside, but I assure you they are every bit the HGTV dream home inside!

If you haven't had a chance to stay here, or question spending that kind of points on it, try it. Even for a night. It's so worth it!

Pics can be seen on ICOT's twitter page,link found on the home page.

Up next- GF in December and the quest is complete!!