Quote Originally Posted by lightyearfan View Post
here is another misconception but a Disney Cruise is geared towards every member of your family not just kids, me and dw love all the adult only places on the ship, anyway as far as dressing up is concerned if its cruise casual then i see nothing wrong with dress slacks and a polo shirt, on formal night you should be dressed up im sorry but that's why it's called FORMAL NIGHT, on our last cruise 1 family decided to show up in tee shirts and shorts 2 of the GROWN MEN wore tank tops. If you choose not to dress that's your option but c'mon tank tops, back in March me and dw did the 3 day cruise and we didn't want to get dressed up so guess what???? we ate at the quick service resturants, and dressed up only for Palo, this is my

Victor
I have been on three Disney cruises already and about to do our fourth so I have no misconceptions about Disney Cruises. I have been on three other cruise lines also. Compared to the other cruise lines, Disney cruises are geared towards kids. There are characters all over the ships, the shows have Disney characters, the general dining rooms are themed with kids in mind, ...I can go on and on. Do they want to attract adults without kids...yes but that is not their main client base.