We stayed at the Boardwalk Villas, and enjoyed the onsite bakery restaurant (You can get the Lobster Roll sandwich on the CS plan!)
Germany - Loved the buffet expierence. It's a must for us every trip and perfect for small kids - they love the food and the entertainment and my husband and I love the large beers as well as their smiling faces!
Tutto - Great ambience and service. Kids also loved this restaurant. We thought the food here was ok. Nothing amazing although the Cannoli was the best I've ever had.
Sci Fi Dine in Theater - This one wasn't a part of our plan. It was a last minute decision, and I'm glad we did it. Kids LOVED it. And so did my husband and I. Best service, great shakes, burgers and desserts. The expierence makes you feel like your in a real drive in. Very cool and highly recomended for families.
BOMA - Big disapointment. After reading so many great reviews, I had this one at the top of our list. It was difficult for our family to travel here, with a stroller and jump 2 buses. The food was not that great. Chicken, meats, pasta salads and these Zebra Domes everyone talks about. I dont get it. Nothing fabulous or worth going out of your way for.
Cape May Character Breakfast - Very good breakfast varieties, and good character intereraction - Goofy, Donald and Minne. Great pictures and a good time.
Also liked the Goofy Candy Company at Downtown Disney for snack points - Chocolate/Candy dipped Mickey rice krispy treats - yum!