I realized last night that 10 years ago yesterday was what I considered my very best day at WDW, maybe my best day ever! Back story: I was listening to an internet radio station that started playing "Montezuma", which was the last musical piece that they would play around World Shocase Lagoon before Illumination (before they changed all the music). I turned to my wife while we were eating dinner and said, "Do you realize that 10 years ago almost to the minute we were listening to this waiting for our 3rd Illuminations show of our trip?" She was surprised that I could remember such things.

But that day was my best day. We started out at Disney Studios - hit ToT and then RcR and then Star Tours. Headed over to Animal Kingdom where we hit the Safari and caught Festival of the Lion King. Went to Blizzard Beach and hit Summit Plummet twice. Then over to MK where we had dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and caught Wishes (it was brand new when we went). Then jammed to the monorail and headed over to Epcot - there we caught Mission:Space (new that year too!) and then caught a seat for Illuminations. Could there possibly be a better day?!?

So what was your favorite day at WDW?