I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. If you want to see the exact conditions for your travel dates over the last few years, go to our historic weather page in Info Central here. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Tuesday pm, April 29, 2014
The high is hitting 88-89 today with scattered thunderstorms. Tomorrow through Friday expect a good chance of a brief period of thunderstorms each afternoon as Orlando will be in a very humid and unstable airmass. The high tomorrow will be around 90, then 86-88 for Thursday and around 80 on Friday as rain and clouds become more common. Saturday looks like about a total washout with a high around 75 and thunderstorms off and on through the day. Things finally clear up Sunday with the front gone and the high returns to around 80. Monday and Tuesday are completely dry with highs 81-83 on Monday and near 85 on Tuesday.

Long range...May 7-9 highs stay in the mid 80s with mostly dry conditions. Rain moves in on May 10. May 11-13 is dry with highs in the low 80s, then storms on May 14. May 15 is dry with a high in the mid 70s.

Travel Impact
Another large scale sever weather outbreak is underway today for LA, MS, AL, GA, TN, and nothern FL. No major delays tomorrow, though.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!