Plan for the Day

Pack
Check luggage
Magic Kingdom
Fastpasses for Peter Pan, Pirates, Jungle Cruise
Magical Express to airport
Fly home

How the Day Actually Went
We get up around 7 and have a quick shower. While I pack. Gene makes bacon and eggs for breakfast. With breakfast eaten and bags packed, we bring our checked luggage to the resort airline desk. We had already received our boarding passes and Magical Express boarding time the day before. With the bags checked we return to the room and gather our carryons which we deposit with bell services before heading to the boat dock. By time we arrive and rent a locker, we are well within the time for our Peter Pan fastpass so do that. We head to the Haunted Mansion which is a walkon even on standby. We are now able to use our second fastpass on Pirates - this is our third ride this trip and for the third time, we are placed in the last row of the boat. Big Thunder has a 20 minute standby and it takes about that length of time. We wrap up this visit with our last fastpass of the day on the Jungle Cruise.

We decide to head to the Grand Floridian for lunch. We are seated immediately. I have a pasta and shrimp dish while Gene has a ham and turkey open face sandwich. For some reason, I take a closer look at our boarding passes and note we are assigned seating in row 1! This is not what I booked and I purposely avoid the first row.

After lunch, we return to Wilderness Lodge and Gene calls JetBlue. Seems our aircraft has changed. Gene gets our seats reassigned and I am able to get concierge to reprint our updated boarding passes. With that accomplished,we hang out waiting for our Magical Express pickup time. I have to get bell services to issue me a new pass for the bus as I don't know where the one that was provided to us yesterday is - I think I packed it in our checked bags!!

We get on the bus and are delivered to the airport. Our flight leaves on time. The flight home is relatively smooth and, thankfully, without incident.

Once we are deposited back in Boston, we make our way to the luggage area, gather our bags, and make our way to the shuttle stop. We are soon returned to our car parked in the offsite lot.

We get settled in and quickly head off to bed as the next day requires we return to work.

Vacations do go by far too quickly!!