Hey everyone!

Vacationing in the World this week (8/31 - 9/5). Last night the MK had EMH until 2AM. This was my first time getting the opportunity to ride the Mine Train, so I thought I could provide a brief review for those curious:

We arrived in the MK quite late in the day (930PM) strictly for the purpose of partaking in EMH's. There were a surprising amount of people who stayed until 2AM... Perhaps more crowded than I've seen previous years. With that being said, most wait times were 20 minutes and under, EXCEPT Mine Train. I had been keeping my eye on the wait time for that ride all day (via the app) and it never moved from a 70min posting. We finally jumped online at 1AM and after about 40 minutes, we were ready to board the train. They were also adding another train to the track at that time.

My review: The queue was nice with fans constantly providing much needed circulation and air. The interactive elements along the queue were fun, but I noticed it was a source of delay as many people held up the line to play the games. Perhaps I was just a bit impatient at this late hour. Nevertheless, we boarded our train just around the 40 minute mark and had fun! I love the swaying element of each car. I've never experienced a coaster ride like that before. It was also incredibly smooth and (for the most part) incredibly silent. Great design! The animatronic technology was intriguing, but I feel I would have to ride a second time to fully take it all in. If you or someone you know is not necessarily a rollarcoaster person, I would still recommend this ride! It's a great beginner coaster and, I think, fun for the whole family. The only downside is I felt it was way too short. There were a few fun hills and some tight turns and then it was over. That was perhaps the biggest disappointment. That being said, I still loved it and recommend it!