I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Saturday pm, May 23, 2015
Tomorrow I'm leaving for Europe for 3 weeks with Adventures By Disney. Looking forward to a great time! However, I don't know how much I'll be able to update the forecast. I'll certainly do so as I'm able, but when I miss a day the best places to check are the local TV affiliate here and the National Weather Service here. You're better off ignoring the "fill in your zip code" sites which don't have any human interaction.

Another high today at 91-92 with plenty of sun. No significant rain through Saturday. There's a chance of pop up scattered thunderstorms each afternoon. Though those can be intense they're also fairly brief. The highs for tomorrow through Tuesday will be around 90, give or take a degree or two. Wednesday through Saturday highs should be 86-88.

Long range...May 31-June 8 looks like more of the same. High around 90 with pop up afternoon thunderstorms. Typical summertime pattern.

Travel Issues
No major delays today. For tomorrow, thunderstorms could potentially cause some delays over TX, LA, AR, OK, KS, NE, MO, and IL.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!