Hey there,

I just wanted some advice on some plans I was making for our upcoming trip to WDW this July. I'm more experienced with planning trips to DLR, so at times I can underestimate the time it takes to get around places at WDW. Okay, so, basically I've planned out the entire trip and everything seems fine except that we kind of didn't leave any time for the Disney Water Parks or Downtown Disney... and we really would like to visit them at some point during our stay.

Essentially from glancing at our plans, I can only really see that we could sacrifice the earlier portion of our 8th day, which was to be spent entirely at the Magic Kingdom. I bumped up our 3 FP+ reservations till later in the day with our first one running from 4:05 PM - 5:05 PM. The water parks open at 9 AM that morning and the way I see it, we have 7 hours before 4 PM rolls around and that is when we would need to be headed over to MK via the bus. I'm thinking we could bus to either BB or TL an hour before they open and spend approximately 2 hours there, hop to the other water park and stay for another 2 hours, and then hop over to Downtown Disney for 2 hours for lunch and a quick shopping/browse before heading back on the bus to make it up to MK by 4 PM-ish since we do have until 5:05 PM for our first FP+.

Is this doable? I'm not sure how the bus system works... is it even possible to hop from BB to TL or vise versa via the busses? Or do you have to stop somewhere else? Can you get to DTD from the water parks using the busses? What about to MK? Can you get to MK from the water parks or DTD's bus stops? A little information on the bus system routes and schedules would be most appreciated!

Am I over-stuffing this? Can this be accomplished or should we just do one water park for a bit longer of time and then do DTD for lunch? I would really like to squeeze both water parks in if possible as it has been ages since I've seen them and they're both open when we're there! We're staying at the Pop Century Resort, it that makes any difference.

Thanks for any tips or suggestions ya'll can provide!