Hey guys....
We are currently booked for 6 nights at the Polynesian, garden view club level, the end of next month. I understand there is significant construction going on at the quiet pool, and that most, if not all, garden view club level room will be facing that construction. Just didn't bother us too much, as we are typically not in the room at all whatsoever during the day. I tried to add a night the beginning of our stay for a 7 night total stay, & I was told there was no availability at the Polynesian in the garden view club level, but I could transfer the whole reservation to lagoon view, for an additional 1400 dollars for the week. I can't justify spending that much money for a view.
The reservation agent I spoke with also offered us the option of transferring for the entire 7 nights over to the Grand Floridian, in the Sugarloaf building, club level. This option is just about the same price as the Polynesian. I have stayed club level at the Grand Floridian once before, but we were in the main building at the Royal Palm club.
I would like to hear your opinions on whether or not we should just stay where we are at the Polynesian, with the construction, or if we should just move to GF. We are a party of 5, myself, DH, 15 DD, 14 DS, and 9 DD.
Thanks for your input!