Ask, and you shall receive:

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
As for Star Wars coming in 2016 to DHS.. eh, wake me when they announce the meat of the Star Wars addition.. Meet and greets are the cheap and easy way out... I'll visit DHS in 2021.. MAYBE, depends if they screw this up or not...
I don't think Disney is going to buy out the Marvel contract with Universal, but they could if they chose to. The way the company has been whipping out Mickey's checkbook lately nothing would surprise me. Next year? Nah, but it wouldn't surprise me if in 10-15 years they do. They might not, but they could if they wanted.

And again, Disney CAN use Marvel in Florida as long as it meets the restrictions on the contract. You've said yourself, they can use Guardians.

I'm really excited for Star Wars Land and the Pixar Expansion. When Disney spends the money they are hard to beat, and Studios is desperate for a complete make over. I wish they would of spin the Hollywood that never was (ala Sunset Blvd.) through the whole park. I just love that look and feel. But, any major redo of Studios is a great thing.