Me and DH
DD – 15 and 14
DS – 12
And 24 more grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles, nephews and nieces, and cousins galore!

Sadly, the last day of our trip had arrived. We checked in our luggage and headed off to AK. We used our EE FP+, did some shopping and used some of our remaining snack credits for candy, then headed to lunch at Tusker House. Our reservation was for 11:15, but we checked in at 11 and got right in. They were just changing over from breakfast to lunch, so we got to sample both. The food was good, but we were so stuffed from the past week that we could not eat much. We got pics with Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy, then headed off to finish our shopping and use our Dinosaur FP+. We grabbed on last free Starbucks and a few Starbucks AK mugs – our favorite of the four parks – and caught the bus back to our resort.

We arrived at the resort with about 30 minutes to spare before the ME departure. There were several characters in the lobby meeting people, and we were able to get pics with Stitch and Mary Poppins in between cashing in our remaining QS meals for snacks and making literal last minute purchases. When we were boarding the ME, we realized that we didn’t have our boarding pass letter, so I ran to the concierge and had them print another letter, and we were able to board.

We were all still missing a few pins to complete sets, and we had some extra time at the airport, so we hit both Disney stores and were able to do some last trading and buying. And then we were on the way home.