We are planning a return trip to WDW in 2017. Right now we are unsure of when though. Possibly in February 2017. That's 16 months away!! Time sure does fly.

Our last trip to WDW was in August 2012. Obviously, lots of things have changed since then. I've kept up with the changes and am looking forward to planning this trip. I've been wondering about a few things though.

1. What's the earliest I can book a 2017 trip? I know pricing is usually released in the summer. But I remember reading somewhere that I can possibly book a room before that and then add tickets when pricing is released.
  2. Are there any know refurbishments at the resorts in 2017?
  3. There are MANY (understatement?) changes going on in the parks. Would it be better to plan a trip later in 2017 in hopes that some of that might be complete for peak summer or holiday 2017 travel?

Is it a bit early to be thinking about and planning our next trip? I don't think so. Not when Disney Magic is on the horizon.

With all the changes going on DH suggested we wait until 2019/2020 timeframe for the next trip but we decided the kids need another trip sooner than that. It looks like 2017 is the earliest we'll beable to make it work. Then maybe we can plan again for 2019/2020.