So we had breakfast at Be Our Guest last week. We were really disappointed in the quality, and the high price tag (even though we knew the price before going, I was hoping the food would be amazing).

I got the Eggs Florentine.... It showed up somewhat cold (like cool). There were two tiny wilted pieces of spinach on top (I thought there would be much more based on photos I've seen). I had a tiny little nib of cheese flavor in one of the bites of egg. The ham was very tiny, and loaded with veins of fat. I don't eat tomatoes, so those were a waste (but a cheap way to fill up a plate).

DH got the Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich... Again, showed up cold. Eggs were a very weird consistency for poached eggs. The brie cheese was as cold as if it came right out of the fridge.

The pastries were meh.... the croissant was pretty good, but the other pastries were just like at any buffet... nothing special or especially French. I would've liked butter for the croissant, but none was available.

At $21.99 per person, we felt it was a terrible value. AND... since it was breakfast, we couldn't use our TiW discount since it's technically counter service at that time (even though the food was delivered to our table).

We also found the CM's working there to be very humdrum and not friendly. I didn't see one person crack a smile the entire time. I would've complained about the food, but once our food was delivered, we were hard pressed to even be able to find or stop a CM to let them know. We just ate our breakfasts and vowed to not return.

Definitely won't be on our list for the next trip.