Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksC View Post
What I think is funny is nobody EVER say anything about the Halloween Party or Christmas Party which is a hard ticket event that closes the park early for those select few who purchase a party ticket. When I went a few years ago and had to leave the MK at 7 PM I didn't grab a tissue and cry because those who bought the tickets were preventing me from enjoying the park until 11 PM or whatever. I went and did something else. Everybody needs to stop belly aching about it.
People absolutely said the same things about the parties. And, I'm failing to see why you feel the need to be derisive to those who disagree with you. If someone took your flexibility and positive attitude and said you were just "blinded by pixie dust" I think you'd agree that would be uncalled for. But, you're turning around and doing the same thing. Just because people have spoken up here to say they feel this diminishes the value for THEM, does not justify your condescending response. The reverse is also true, you feel this doesn't impact YOUR value at all and it would be ridiculous for someone to tell you you're wrong. When exactly is everyone going to come to the understanding that no one can dictate someone else's perception of value, especially when it's peppered with the unfortunate comments you have added?