Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
Is the new system perfect? No. It needs some tweaks. I would like to be able to get more Fastpasses without going to a kiosk in the park and maybe make some Fastpasses for two parks at one time. And be less limited in my choices. Was the old system perfect? No. Standing in lines to put everyone's ticket into the FP machine and hope they all came out okay.
I agree...the system is not perfect, but I don't dislike it quite as much as I anticipated disliking it before our first trip with the new system.

Just wanted to note that this past trip in April, we discovered that some changes had been made. We were able to book our additional FP+ from my phone when we were in the parks. Which was nice some evenings when we were able to make a FP+ for something for 20-30 minutes later, go get a ride in and then go back for our FP+. We also discovered that as long as we used our initial 3 FP+ reservations in whatever park we started our day at, we were able to make our additional ones (still one at a time) in whatever park we ended up in that evening.

The official line on the Disney site now is : "Use the First 3, Then Get More
Once you redeem your initial set of FastPass+ selections (or the last arrival window has passed), you can make another FastPass+ selection for the same day at an in-park kiosk or using your mobile device, up to park closing. After you redeem the additional FastPass+ pick, you can return to a kiosk to make more selections (one at a time).

If your ticket includes a Park Hopper Option, after you use your initial FastPass+ selections at the first park, you’ll be able to make additional FastPass+ selections (one at a time) at the second park you visit that day, up to park closing. Just visit a kiosk or using your mobile device to make the additional selections."