When we were in WDW in October for Food and Wine Festival, my daughter saw a girl wearing what she called a "spirit jersey". It's a long sleeve shirt which looks a little over-sized at the shoulders and has large lettering across the back of the shoulders from about mid-sleeve to mid-sleeve. I guess they're very popular right now with the college aged girls (like mine!) and especially sorority girls, as they can get their letters across the back. This one said "Walt Disney World" across the back and when another person asked her about the shirt, my daughter overheard her say she got it at a shop on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. We looked there, as well as some of the shops in Hollywood Studios and a couple of the sales clerks said they knew what we were talking about, but they had sold out of those shirts quickly. I've been looking ever since on the shop Disney app on my phone and online, but can't find evidence of the existence of such a shirt. I'd really love to get one for my daughter for her 21st birthday in January. Does anyone know about these shirts? Have you seen them available anywhere in the world? Thank you!