December 1, 2016 - Thursday

I believe this will be our last Disney day but it will end up that I am wrong. Given how early we went to bed, I'm surprised at how late we get up. We arrive at the Magic Kingdom around 9:30 and go to Cheshire Cat for breakfast where we have coffee and blueberry muffins for breakfast.

We spend the day going on rides. We skip over the ones we have done recently and concentrate on those we haven't done yet this trip, or for a while. For lunch, we go to Pinocchio Haus and have a caprese flatbread. We watch the 3:00 parade (the first time we've watched a parade here for quite a number of trips), do a few more rides and head home.

We grab sandwiches at the quick serve and consume them at home.

While doing my trip notes on the balcony, my i-pad falls to the floor and the screen is smashed. It still works but the whole screen is cracked. It's that kind of trip.

December 2 and 3 - Friday and Saturday

We visit a community to continue our house hunt.

December 4, 2016 - Sunday

We leave the community we visited and check into a hotel in Kissimmee that is not far from Disney. The plan was to continue house hunting from this base but that is not working out well. Agents are reluctant to show us properties when we are not yet ready to commit to a purchase. We couldn't even locate a Sunday paper to check out potential open houses (at least one printed in English) so we gave up on that. So, I guess, this was another Not So Brilliant idea!!!

When we arrived at the hotel around 10 am, they weren't particularly friendly stating check in time wasn't until 3 pm and we should return then. (And this is a Disney Good Neighbor hotel).

So....what to do? We went to Epcot. It was really, really crowded on this day. Still I was able to make fastpasses on the fly and even able to modify one when the ride it was for was completed on standby. We were hungry when we arrived so headed to Spice Road Table and shared an order of calamari which made a satisfactory lunch.

In no particular order, we were able to go on Spaceship Earth (fastpass), The Seas with Nemo and Friends (fastpass), Soarin (fastpass), Living with the Land (had fastpass but changed it when we got on standby).

Somewhere along the way, Gene wanted a beer from Germany so we went there and had one. I was able to get a reservation at Coral Reef - hadn't eaten here in years. Nothing has changed including the mediocre fare served. Our hostess, however, was lovely, and handed us two paper fastpasses to Turtle Talk - good through 12/31 as she was seating us.

After dinner, we head directly back to the resort. In the interim I had checked in online and selected my room. We settle in and relax for the evening.