I want the good, the bad and definitely the ugly. I will have a large group, so I want to be as prepared for the bad ahead of time as I can be.

Things to keep in mind, There will be kids as young as 2 and retired people, so I have planned an afternoon break time at the resort every day between lunch and dinner. Some of our dinners are not inside the parks we are visiting that day, but since we are coming from the resort, that didn't seem like an issue to me. There is a mix of veteran park goers and noobies. We have some picky eaters and at least one foodie. I know I can't please everyone all of the time, but I wanted to make it so that one type of person isn't giving all the time.

We don't stay together in the parks, so I always plan at least one sit down meal each day for family time.

Saturday - Fly in landing about 2 pm.
Late Lunch/early dinner at Trex - 6 year old boy and 40+ female both love dinosaurs
We plan to do a little shopping at Disney Springs and then move over to the Boardwalk for evening entertainment.
Dinner will be The Kitchen Sink. (I know - very, very healthy, but hey, we're at Disney and it's one of the few things everyone agrees they want.)

Sunday - Epcot
Princess Storybook Dining for Breakfast - several little girls and little girls at heart in the group.
The Food & Wine Festival will be going on, so we'll just graze the rest of the day.

Monday - Hollywood Studios
Starring Rolls is gone. I am so sad.
Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine with the Disney Jr crew. I hear it is the in thing for little ones nowadays.
Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe - my son's fiance LOVES ketchup. I can't wait!
We will watch the Star Wars fireworks this night, since we have a few HUGE Star Wars fans.

Tuesday - Wedding Day
You can't book weddings until 9 months out, so this is tentative at this point. The plan is for a brunch wedding. Then visits to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that night.
Dinner in the castle by request of the bride. Hoping I can score this ADR. (no pressure, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?? )

Wednesday - Magic Kingdom
Breakfast - Crystal Palace A Unanimous must do from my kids.
Dinner - Be Our Guest. I really hope we get the Library.

Thursday - epcot
Dinner at Hoop Dee Doo

"Hoop Dee Doo. Hoop Dee Doo
I hear a polka and my troubles are through"

Friday - Hollywood Studios
Dinner - Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose. None of the veteran park goers are too excited about this show, but they all agree we need to see it for the new people. Using the Dinner Package will make it easier for us, since we won't have to stand in line with young kids and elderly people. We also won't tie up the fastpasses for those who will be repeatedly riding Star Tours.

Saturday - Animal Kingdom
Breakfast - Tusker House - I tried this my last trip and really enjoyed the character interaction. I think it is the best place for everyone to see the classic Disney characters.
Dinner - Paddlefish - Requested by the foodie couple. Since everything else is pretty much generic theme park food, I really wanted to fit this restaurant in somewhere. Hopefully it will get good reviews as people start eating there.

Sunday - Flying out
Breakfast - Best Friends breakfast at O'hana. No one has been here yet. Lilo and Stitch sounded like a good way to start our last day before heading to MK for the last few hours.

I will be sad to see everyone leave, but I'm sure I'll be ready for some downtime. I'll be staying a few extra days before and after the main group to maintain my sanity. :P I haven't quite decided where I will be eating on those days except wanting to do the Build Your Own Pasta station at Port Orleans and returning to Shutters at Caribbean Beach Resort. Any suggestions will be appreciated.