OH MY - I want to edit that post title so badly - CRUISE. LOL. How do I change the title?

We are no rookies to Disney - but I'm either too exhausted or too excited to think to plan properly.

We are headed to March 30 to enjoy 1 day at the "other" park. Then hopping aboard the Fantasy for 7 nights. We will have 2 days/2 nights for Disney fun. We are veterans - but I just can NOT think. I think I'm out of the loop because I've not been reading all my Disney emails. LOL

So here is the quandary (If you can even call it that). I'm about ready to have them push the button for 2 nights at Poly. And my hubby wants us to get AP's. When I told the cast member that on the phone just now she said it would be "easier" to just buy 2 day tickets so I can go ahead and book fast passes and then upgrade to AP's when we arrive. Ummm....why? I asked her and she said "What are you going to attach to your ressie so you can get fast passes? I said - well - my AP's. She said - well - that is more complicated for YOU....because _________ (and then she just trailed off in nonsense). What could she possibly mean?

We've had AP's many times. In the past - they just attached them to my on property reservation and I can make AP's right away. What am I missing?

Also - given the time that I'm going - Am I missing out on any discounts (other than room discounts) or savings plans that I've not thought of? HELP. Thanks!