We are only days away from the 60 day mark and I am trying to filter through the wide assortment of Fast Pass options (can planning a trip be any more difficult and fun at the same time?). I noticed that Fantasmic is considered a Tier 1 Fast Pass at DHS. Is this really necessary? In years past we would simply stand in line (not too bad back then) and then be ushered in to find a seat. Has that changed? Would it be in our best interest to get a Fast Pass for Fantasmic? And if so, how do we work that into the fact that we can only have one Tier 1 "ride" and then two Tier 2 rides for our first three before we can get more FP? Since it is at night, I would be able to have the two Tier 2 rides during the afternoon, then be stuck waiting for Fantasmic to end as our 3rd ride before being able to do a 4th, which by that time would be the end of the day. Do we roll the dice and get the 3 FP scheduled without Fantasmic and then try to schedule a FP for it that day that we are there as our 4th FP? What am I overlooking here?