We visited the World last week. Myself, DH, DD10, and DS2

Sunday
Check-in at AKL mid-morning. Our room was not ready but we were upgraded to a Savannah view room. Yay for Disney Magic! We walked around and explored Arusha rock area and the animals there.
We went to the Polynesian for a late Breakfast (11:30am) at Ohana (lunch for us). They were around 30 minutes behind schedule. We snacked on Welcome bread and scoped out the Polynesian. It's on my bucket list to stay there once. Once we were seated at a table the parade had just started so the kids and I joined in. Then we returned to the table and Lilo came over. DS was scared and screamed, which was a surprise. But once Mickey came to our table he was excited. He loves Mickey and gave him a big hug. I thought he would be scared of Stitch but he wasn't. Breakfast was delicious. The Mickey waffles and potatoes were my favorite.
We finished around 1:30 and headed back to AKL to settle into room and retrieve our grocery delivery from Bell Services. We watched the giraffes from the balcony for a few minutes then DS took a nap, and we all rested from our drive the day before.
After naptime we were off to Disney Springs. We visited World of Disney, Once upon a Toy, the Lego Store, Pin Traders, and ate at Earl of Sandwich
Then it was back to bus stop to return to room - Waited 20 minutes for bus (longest wait the entire trip) -- We saw fireworks on the ride back.

Monday
Hollywood Studios

Started the day with breakfast on the balcony watching the animals. Then made our way to Hollywood Studios for park opening. We arrived around 9 and went to Toy Story Mania (FP), then Little Mermaid, Met Doc McStuffins, then Tower of Terror (FP), lunch at ABC Commissary, watched the Storm Troopers, then the Frozen Sing Along (FP). After Frozen we headed back to room for a nap for DS. DD and I went to the pool. 10 minutes in the pool and it closed for unexpected maintenance (someone puked ) so we walked around and checked out the resort and gift shop. I booked a 6pm FP for the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. We returned to HS, visited Olaf then went to the Indiana Jones show (FP). Rain was nearby so we decided to head back to AKL for dinner. We got onto the bus and the rain started. We were just in time. We had dinner at Mara (somewhat disappointed in it -- DH had a soggy bun on his sandwhich, I had the chicken and it was bland) and headed to the room for the evening.

The park was crowded. I noticed groups of students on Field Trips throughout the park. This is something I noticed throughout the remainder of the week last week as well.

I will Continue Days 3-6 in later posts