We are traveling to SSR Sun 9/10 - Sun 9/17. This trip is a bit different from our normal trips. Our twins will be turning 20 during our trip on 9/13, I only booked this 55 days out when all other trips have been booked 6 months +, Both kids are employed full time now and will not be coming down until late Tues night 9/12, giving DW and Myself our first ever alone time in the world (Food and Wine Strolling), and the kids will only have 4 full days due to travel, normally 7+ days and sometimes add in a couple onsite Universal nights.

I am thinking our travel week is a good one crowd wise and with EMH and getting to parks at rope drop we should have no problem getting to see what we want to see.

I am also kicking around the idea of getting tickets to MNSSHP for more park time together. I am just wondering if this is geared more towards younger kids?

Those that have gone without small children, do you feel it was worth the price of the additional tickets, are the crowds or experiences equivalent to EMH which occurs just the night before on our trip, are they relatively low or is it a zoo?

My goal is to simply make up for the lost days with the kids and thought a late night at MK might be the way to go.

Will this event sell out or can I still get tickets if we decide to go after we check in?