I am just curious if anyone has any insider info as to Disney's next steps at WDW? We are scheduled to go mid-June, but I've got to say that I'm less than thrilled about this trip. Due to my children's school schedules we have limited options this year and we're DVC so its a use or loose sort of situation.

I believe that currently parks are running at about 35% capacity and a park hopper option means that you can "request" a second park for the afternoon/evening, but that's only based on availability. Plus there's the whole having to plan your parks ahead of time. It's just not a great scene.

I wouldn't even mind wearing a mask, it's just too little flexibility and that's what we've come to like about our WDW visits. Our kids are are older (late teens/early 20s) and sometimes we don't want to go to the park first thing in the morning. Sometimes they want to go to Epcot at nights for drinks.

Florida is basically open for business, but I'm just wondering what Disney's next steps might be and when they'll come. I'm sure Disney would love to have more of mine and other people's money. Thanks!