Okay - Okay. I know this technically is not an “Attraction” but - it is for me. [img]graemlins/doubleeek.gif[/img]

I consider the Leap Frog Fountains to be one of the little treasures of Epcot. (Along with the Twinkling Sidewalks and the Dancing Fountain.) Some of my favorite WDW pictures of my kids, are of them playing in the fountains.

When my youngest was 2 - my husband placed his hat over one of the spigots. When the water erupted out, it sent the hat flying through the air. My son got the deep belly giggles. He laughed so hard, he attracted a crowd. It did not stop after the first time. He would almost shake with excitement and anticipation - again and again. [img]graemlins/silly.gif[/img] Great memories.

We still have fun “playing”. Of course now the guys try to get the water to leap over their heads. It has caused extreme soaking on many occasions - as they get smacked right in the face.

Ten thumbs up! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Do you make time to enjoy the Leap Frog Fountains?

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: PolyGirl40 ]</p>