Quantcast Snack Credits on the dining plan

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snack Credits on the dining plan

Question: I see a lot of people talking about the snack options
    From the DDP info that I got it sounded like you could only get bottle of pop or water, Coffe, hot cocoa or tea, or a single serving of milk or juice, ice cream or frozen fruit bar, bag of chips, piece of fruit or serving of popcor.

I see people talking about Dole Whips??? and other snack options? How in the world are supposed to know what you can get and what you can't? I thought that we were limited to only these choices, but it sounds like that is not the case? Please help. We have never used the DDP before and want to get the most out of it.

Also what is a Dole Whip, and where do you get one? From what I can imagine it sounds delicious!!!!!!

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that a snack is anything under $4.00. At the WL I got a box of cookies, rice crispie treats, and a bag of trail mix. I never tried the Dole Whips, but they do sound good!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

From Disney Dining Plan FAQ
    Q: What types of items are included on the Disney Dining Plan at Snack Locations?

A: Most Snack Items included in the plan are marked on the menu with a “DDP” logo.

Generally speaking, side items and dessert items priced under $4.00 will count as a Snack Item on the Disney Dining Plan.

For an idea of what types of snack items are available on the plan see the following listings for Unofficial Listings of Disney Dining Plan Snack Item Inclusions.

Magic Kingdom Snack Items
    Epcot Snack Items
    Disney-MGM Studios Snack Items
    Animal Kingdom Snack Items
    Resorts & Beyond Snack Items
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Look at the menus at the counters of the snack places and the CS restaurants. There is a purple DP Snack icon next to all items that count as a snack. I know that Dole Whips, Dole Whip Floats, popcorn, bottled water, and bottled soda count as snacks. Also included are the Mickey ice cream treats and small ice cream snacks. (Turkey legs do not count. ) At the AK, the onion rings at Flame Tree count as a snack credit as well.
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi_7378 View Post
    Turkey legs do not count.
    In December, the turkey legs counted as a counter service meal with a bag of chips and a dessert in MGM. There's really quite a bit that you can get as snacks. There are a lot of items in the food courts that count as a snack - yogurt, veggies and dip, cookies and assorted baked goods, cereal (but the milk is a separate charge - it takes another snack credit ). Either look for the DP logo or ask the CM's!
    Kathy ºoº

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: