Quantcast Wolfgang Pucks

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Wolfgang Pucks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wolfgang Pucks

My wife and I would like to try Wolfgang Pucks Fine Dining in July. Is it really fine and what can we look forward to?
    Trips planned for 2016......

January..... Offfsite... Golf outing

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

We love eating at WP. They have really good salads and pizzas, along with many other choices. If you look in Info Central here on Intercot and go to the dining menus, they have a full description for you. I would never hesitate eating at WP. Enjoy.

Natazu Guest

Expect a very creative, constantly changing menu, first rate service, and food that makes you stop talking and just eat. Expect staff knowledgable of every aspect of the menu

I highly recommend the 7-course Chef's Tour. It's like an $80 gourmet value meal, super-size for $35.

Post Thanks / Like

It depends on which Wolfgang Puck's you are refereing to. Are you going to the Express, Cafe or the more fine dinig upstairs at the Cafe. We have done the Express many times and looooove it. Great CS food! We have also tried the Cafe and really enjoyed it as well. A nice variety of food, I loved the pumpkin ravioli. You don't have to be dressed up to eat here- we saw all kinds of clothes-from shorts and shirts to dress shirts and ties. I have heard good things about the upstairs "fine" dining. Enjoy
    "Tomorrow's child... seeing that knowledge keeps growing"
    Over 20 WDW trips and counting.
    Resorts stayed at: The Disney Inn, Swan, POR, CS, YC, CB, Contemp., Poly, GF, SSR

Post Thanks / Like

I highly recommend the 7-course Chef's Tour. It's like an $80 gourmet value meal, super-size for $35.
    Jym--tell me more please! We have ADR for WP Cafe--can I get this here or just upstairs in the fancy dining place? What did you have for your seven courses?? Do you have to make special reservations for this or is it always on menu?? Sounds yummy!!!!

THANKS!!!

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mickey-mouse35 View Post
    Jym--tell me more please! We have ADR for WP Cafe--can I get this here or just upstairs in the fancy dining place? What did you have for your seven courses?? Do you have to make special reservations for this or is it always on menu?? Sounds yummy!!!!

THANKS!!!
    Think of the upstairs as a different restaurant completely with its own ADRs, menu, style, and dress code. It's closer to V&A than anything else. The chef's tour a few months ago was:
    1st
    Sauteed Maryland Crab Cake marinated tomatoes, basil aioli and micro greens salad
    2nd
    Farm Heirloom Tomato Salad featuring herbed goat cheese, aged balsamic, provencal olive oil with micro basil
    3rd
    Sweet Corn and Mascarpone Stuffed Agnolotti
    4th
    Togarashi Seared Ahi Tuna with Miso Vinaigrette
    5th
    Chinois Rack of Colorado Lamb
    6th
    Ashed Chevreaux Cheese with Roasted Beets
    7th
    mini cheesecake, mini key lime torte, & beignets

For $34.95 additional, you can get wine pairings as a flight of six wines with courses 1-6. If you want a current menu for the "Upstairs", PM me and I'll get one emailed to you. I, um, know a guy.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Jym--I'll check into that closer to October when we're going!

Post Thanks / Like

You are going to really enjoy the WP Dining Room!

I've only been once, but that one time was quite possibly one of the best dining experiences I've ever had. They even made a custom vegetarian pasta dish for me since there was only one other vegetarian option on the entree menu.

The service was impeccable. The servers took the time to explain things, and paid attention to the customers without being suffocating. The wine sommelier was a nice touch as well.

Enjoy!!
    erin *ELECTRIC* umbrella

Post Thanks / Like

We went to the cafe for lunch and it was great. I can't comment on the fine dining upstairs, but I can say that Wolfgang has been a cutting edge chef for a long while and he has a lot of respect in the industry. He doesn't visit the Disney resort very often (I asked when we had lunch), so It's not likely he'll be back there cooking for you. But, I do know that if the kitchen staff prepares what he creates the way it should be done, there's no way you won't be impressed.
    Keven

06/76 Disneyland
    06/05 PoP Century - First time for the kids
    08/06 PoP Century - Celebrating DD's B-Day
    07/07 Pop Century - Celebrating DW's B-Day
    06/11 Caribbean Beach Resort

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: