Quantcast Behind the seeds greenhouse tour

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Behind the seeds greenhouse tour

Hi,
    Wondering if anyone has taken this tour before in EPCOT and if it's worth $14 for adults and $10 for kids. My DD is 9 and think this may be something she would enjoy, but wanted to get some feedback from fellow intercotee's!Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My husband and 17 yr old son did this and they loved it.
    * stayed at more then once
    Yacht Club, POR, POFQ,CSR,All Star Sports*,
    CBR,Pop Century*,CR,WL,FortWilderness* Animal Kingdom lodge,All Star Music*.

Post Thanks / Like

We did this tour as a family. Dad, Mom, daughter 9, son 6. We all had a great time and really enjoyed feeding the fish towards the end of the tour.

Kids really liked seeing ride from the other side of the gardens. We talked about it for quite some time after.

If you do it, I recommend getting a fast pass for Soarin' just before you start the tour. We were able to go right onto the ride after our tour!

And, if your budget or schedule allows, go to the Garden Grill for lunch. Great food & character dining.

Trey

Post Thanks / Like

I have taken this tour and it's really neat. They take you all through the greenhouses and show you in detail how they grow all of the plants. You get a lot more information then you do on the ride. They also gave us a great tour of the fish farm.

I would highly reccomend the tour. Its very interesting and informative and a good value as well.
    Tina

Life is a prize, live every minute...

Disney World x 100+
    Disney Land x 1
    Disney Land Paris x 2

Post Thanks / Like

When we went on this our party included my FIL at 80, my wife and I both late 30's and our sons age 12 and 14. We all loved it and it is truely an experience to view the ride from the other side. Being able to ask questions of our tour guide was fantastic. We all had questions from having been on the ride before and being able to get answers was nice. If you can swing going on it do so. You will not regret it.

Trying to steal the blueprints for the JII rehab!
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

The tour is awsome! You get to have a Q&A segment with your tour guides, you get to try the expermintal (or how I like to call it) vegetables like the cherrie tomatoes (tastes really good by the way), and you get to feed the farm fish! It's awsome and defintley worth the cost I know I did! Anyway I have a question myself, was the "Behind the Seeds Tour" always there or is it new? Just curious thanks!
    "From the sparks, a fire will be woken. A light from the darkness shall spring. Renewed shall be ride that was broken. The Dreamfinder again shall be king!"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: