I have not been here in awhile. This new section is nice. My name is Susan and I have an adult son Brian who at age 13 was severly brain injured in a automobile accident. Brian was in intensive care for almost 5 months at the age of 13. He is now 28. He is in a wheelchair, blind and has a feeding tube for water and meds. Brian surprised all the doctors and therpist by being able to eat. Brian could walk but due to the brain injury doesn't understand the concept of walking. Brian can only say a few words. He can only say things like I sweet, I hurt, and he call's me an OLD FART. "I don't know how he know's this......" Brian requires the care of nursing 24 hrs. This is covered by insurance. Brian lives at home with me. I lost my DH to cancer in 2003. At that time my DD moved back home and she helps with Brian when she isn't working at her job at the hospital. I also have another DS who is a truck driver and when he is home he also helps. I became a DVC member so we could take Brian to Disney and accomadate all his stuff(LOL) and his caregivers. When we take Brian to disney I have no problem with help wanting to come with us. We will be taking Brian to Disney again in November 2008 for 12 days. We find Disney to be very accomadating during our stay with Brian. Susan