I'm surprised that so many people are complaining about the American Idol attraction...

-It's a non-PIXAR attraction, which we haven’t seen in a while.

-It seems similar to another interactive TV-themed attraction at the studios, Millionaire, which was successful while it was open.

-It has to do with Hollywood/the entertainment industry, unlike recent additions such as TSM which generally does not (I'm still trying to figure out how the Midway/Carnival games themed to Toy Story characters fits into a Hollywood studio themed park)

-Being a television-themed attraction, it will add to the Hollywood studio feel of the park that has been seriously lacking in recent years.

-It's better than an empty, deteriorating ABC Theatre.

It hasn't even opened yet, so you can't completely dismiss it and say its horrible. Yes, I feel that the American Idol craze is starting to die down, but it is still the most popular TV series and has been the highest rated show on American television since 2004. Also -- just because an American Idol attraction is coming does not mean that anything is going to happen to any other planned future additions to the studios or any other park.