Quantcast Energy Ride ? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Energy Ride ?

Gottaluvgoof Guest

This is terrible, but I rode this ride once. I couldn't begin to tell you anything about it, because I think I slept through the entire ride. I do remember the pre-show seeming to take FOREVER! I know I wasn't impressed because I have been back to WDW at least 6 times since, and never once even considered riding it again.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Tips!

I'm not a huge fan of this ride, but the comment that it's a way to cool off in the middle of the day is right on the money. The lines are usually longer in its neighbors (TT and MS), so getting in is usually pretty quick.

Also--if you're savvy, you can grab one of the front rows of the disconnecting seats. As they funnel you up the center aisle (or are there two aisles?), you can tell where the sections separate. Just slip into the front row of one of the sections, and your view will be much better than the other rows. Savvy??
    "It's a girl! A girl? In the castle? She's the one...the one we have been waiting for!"

'74 Int'l Drive
    '83 FW
    '86 LBV
    '92 Offsite @ Christmas (never again!)
    '01 One day! :(
    '03 POFQ with my 2 DDs
    '08 Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I am one of those who enjoyed this from back in the 80's. I have seen the updated version with Ellen. She is funny, but I was still not impressed.

If I needed to take a nap, then I would rather go back to my room, get in my bed, and enjoy the quiet. But for those of you who are not "light sleepers" and need a good rest, I say hop on and Sweet Dreams.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I have not been on it for so long since my kids do not like loud noises. I do not remember the last time I was on it. I bet it was in the 80's also. Last time I was on it, it was the original one from when it opened in 1982. I do not feel the need to go on the one now I just enjoy so many other things at EPCOT that fills up my day.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: