Quantcast Someone has corrupted my Children!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Someone has corrupted my Children!

Benjamin, is almost 18 months. When I quote the Haunted Mansion "To find....a way out"...he replies "Ah ha ha ha...."

Today I dropped Brandon off at daycare and he points out that "There is a " I said, "Yes, and soon you will be in kindergarten and will take the ."

He says "Mommy, we were on a from the hotel and it took us to MGM Studios and we saw cars on fire (His name for LMA), and then we saw the lights (Osborne Family Christmas lights), and had hot chocolate and ate popcorn."

All that from looking at a school bus! It was 4 months ago that we were there! My children are brainwashed

Oh yah, and he tells daddy that mommy wants to stay in hotel #1 (GF on the pull out map we have!) Maybe he can brainwash daddy too!!!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

That is sooo cute! Especially about your baby and the Haunted Mansion...you should try to get that on camera, how adorable!

Post Thanks / Like

Since my granddaughter was 1 1/2 she would see an airplane, when asked where it's going she would say Mickey Mouse, now that she is 3 she adds can i go see mickey too?

and we are in September!! I didn't brainwash her much either?

Post Thanks / Like

That is great! We say that our son's first word is going to be 'Disney'. Everyone else is worried that he'll grow up to hate it, but we're not. We love it so much and know he (and hopefully future brother(s) or sister(s) will too. At least he better like it now that we've joined DVC!
    5/04 - Caribbean Beach
    5/05 - Caribbean Beach
    11/06 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Honeymoon)
    6/07 - Caribbean Beach
    10/08 - SSR (for DS's 1st B-day)

DVC Owners @ AKV as of 4/08
    Next Trip: 6/09 - SWW!

Post Thanks / Like

cute story
    șoș Annual Passholders Since 2005 șoș
    Last Trip: Sept 07 POR
    WL 08 canceled because I am pregnant!
    Next trip...WL or POLY??

Post Thanks / Like

my kids are brainwashed too. my 5 year old can tell you all about all the different rides even though he hasn't been on all of them. Thanks to the promotional video. There are days when I'll ask him what he wants to do and he'll say lets go to magic kingdom/disney today. I wish it were that easy, it's not exactly a car ride away. Good luck on brain washing daddy. Wouldn't that be a nice mother's day present.
    Coreen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchahula View Post
    my kids are brainwashed too. my 5 year old can tell you all about all the different rides even though he hasn't been on all of them. Thanks to the promotional video. There are days when I'll ask him what he wants to do and he'll say lets go to magic kingdom/disney today. I wish it were that easy, it's not exactly a car ride away. Good luck on brain washing daddy. Wouldn't that be a nice mother's day present.
    Yeah I'm bringing my nephews up right! The 5 year old out Disney'd me a couple of weeks ago. My other sis was playing songs on her MP3 and asking what ride they were from. I guessed the wrong one and the 5 year old said "no, Fantasmic!" and he's only seen it once!
    șoșKathyșoș TimeShare 12-12
    GKTW June 2011,Off site Feb/March 2011
    Dolphin and POFQ 8/10
    POFQ Sept 08
    ASMu Aug-Sept 07
    Dolphin & CS-12/05. Mousefest & Dis Cruise
    Dolphin & POR July 04,WDW-Dolphin June 02Dolphin 6/2000
    Swan 6/99 -Dolphin March 98, March 94
    +many more times offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I teach first grade in the South Bronx and my kids love Disney stuff but I don't think any of them have ever been to a Disney Park.

Last week was spring break, and I went to Disneyland. On Monday, when we came back to school I had all the kids say what they did over the break. They asked me what I did over break. I said I went to Disneyland. They said "Oh, in Florida?" and I showed them a map and said "No, DisneyLAND is in California. Disney WORLD is in Florida."

So yesterday, I had to show a DVD and I don't have a DVD player in my classroom so I brought in my laptop to show the DVD. (Not ideal, but it worked well enough.) Anyways, my desktop photo is a picture of the castle at Disney World. The kids said "Ooooh....what's that?" Of course, my answer was "My house!" (haha) Then I said "No, it's the castle at Disney World."

Then, (no joke) one kid says "But I thought you went to DisneyLAND, in California!"

Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Thats funny!

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, that is so funny and cute, LeaAnn! I always tell people, oh, we go to Disney b/c I'm from Florida, but I have the lovely obsession and now find my girls caught it, or maybe it's hereditary!

PS So if we buy (for $10) and renovate the Grand, we can open a childcare facility and have shuttles to Disney, right????

Post Thanks / Like

That's a great story. My little girl is 22 months and we're off to Disney (again!) tomorrow. I told her we're going to see the pirates and she responded with "arhhh mateys". I was laughing so hard!!

*Disneyland Paris Hotel
    *Grand Floridian
    *Disneyland Hotel
    *Boardwalk Inn *Bay Lake Tower
    *Contemporary *Old Key West
    *Polynesian Resort *Animal Kingdom Lodge
    * Port Orleans French Quarter
    * Fort Wilderness
    *Art of Animation * Pop Century
    * All Star Movies, Music & Sports

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: