Quantcast 4 Parks, 1 Day - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 Parks, 1 Day

Post Thanks / Like

We have done it too. Yeah it is real exhausting!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

we had an interesting four-park experience. we had booked our trip during a very active hurricane season in 2004. even though there was a hurricane heading straight for the area, we went anyway.

the day before it hit, it was absolutely gorgeous outside, and there was nary a soul in the whole of wdw. we went on every ride in all four parks, not once waiting in a line for more than five minutes - even on space mountain, tower of terror, and the other biggies.

the cast members were so great that day - really went out of their ways to be fabulous to every guest that had made the trek.

we all agree it was the BEST disney day we've ever had out of 25 years of trips. being confined to our hotel room for the next 48 hours was a little rough, though: sharing a room at all-star movies with the in-laws.

Post Thanks / Like

I did it on my solo work trip at the beginning of March. The crowds were very small which enabled me to have the time to hit everything I wanted to.

WARNING: Not for the faint of heart!!

Now granted I was alone, which made it much easier to do but I have to tell you that it was exhausting.

My conference ended at 10:30 am and I had to be back at the GF for Magical Express at 6:30 p.m. so the clock was running.

I flew out of the conference room at GF and caught the boat (immediately) to MK. Did Splash 3X in row, Buzz, Space Mountain, Stitch and Mickey's Philarmagic.

Jumped the Monorail to the T&T and grabbed the AK bus. Did Everest 2x, Dinosaur and Tough to be a Bug.

Hopped the YC/BC bus, got off on the BC stop and walked through the International Gateway into Epcot. Did SE, TT, HISTA and MS.

Walked through International Gateway and caught boat from BC to the Studios. Did TOT, RnR, Star Tours and Muppets.

At that point my legs were killing me so I walked back to BC and ate late lunch (3:30) at Beaches and Cream. Then jumped MK bus and grabbed the boat back to GF.

Hung out and took in the beauty of the GF while my homeward bound depression set in. Regretfully got on the ME bus and was back at MCO for my 9:20 flight back to Boston.

WHEW, I'm exhausted just writing all that!!
    Jay

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Trying this soon

I'll be in WDW in just about 10 days and we're only going into the parks one day. It will be me, my DM and DF. So the plan is to go to HS, then AK, then Epcot, finally ending up at MK! MK has EMH till 2am that day, so we're sure to be tired the next day, but it will be so worth it!
    Maggie
    DVC Member @ OKW & BCV

Mamma to DD's E and C
    CR 80
    POLY 84
    FW 91
    POFQ 04~Last trip w/Gramps
    POP 07~E's 1st Trip
    GF & SOG 08~(Not My)Disney Wedding
    POFQ 08~BIG Family Vacation
    POP 09~Just the Girls
    BCV 10~1 Night @WDW
    OKW GV 11~C's 1st Trip
    BLT/OKW 12~Surprise!

2014 OKW/?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, several times. With a rental car its really not that hard since travel time is reduced, especially to AK. Its easy enough to walk from Epcot to MGM in abou 20 minutes and then monorali to MK. Since we stay at the Poly we just hop in the car and go to AK. Do at least 2 rides in each park. Later at night we often go to DTD from AK.

And to the second part, yes we will do that again this year.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

Post Thanks / Like

I am so impressed. Every time we try to do this, DH finds something that wasn't on the itinerary, and we run out of time to park hop. Oh well, what am I supposed to say... "No!!! You have to have fun in EPCOT, no more MK for you!!!!"
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: