Quantcast I get emotional at MK when... - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I am going to get emotional (probably very) this year when I ride It's a Small World. My brother HATED that song. Whenever I was down at WDW and I was riding it, I would call him so he would hear it. He would laugh and tell me I was mean, along with some "other" things (in a joking manner of course). Well, my brother very unexpectantly died a few weeks ago. I won't be able to call him this time and that is going to be very difficult.
    Rhonda

Trips to WDW: Priceless

Impossible is not a word.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm going to get emotional when I see my kids walking through the front gate at MK. I will finally know how my folks felt taking my brother and I, and seeing the magic light up our faces.

Post Thanks / Like

As soon as I step foot onto Main Street USA and see Cinderella Castle at the end. Thats when I know I am home (or so I like to think).
    Capt. Sparrow

Next Trip: 12/20 - Old Key West
    5/21 - Boardwalk Villas

Last Trip: 11/19 I 12/15 I 5/10 I 12/09 I 6/09 I 12/08 I 5/08 I 12/07 I 8/07 I 8/06 I 8/05 I 5/05 I 8/04 I 8/03 I 8/02 I 5/02 I 10/00 I 5/98 I 5/93 I 5/88

Post Thanks / Like

The thing that never fails to get me every single time is when the fireworks are going and they play When you wish upon a Star. I tear up and get goosebumps. I feel so blessed to be a part of it. The magic that so many people don't believe in I am witnessing. I know that princess' and pirates exist, and Tinkerbell does fly and that Disney magic makes this scary world just a little bit less scary.

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely the view down Main Street, the buildings, the castle. Reminds me of my father who loved Disney World and took us there many times as young children. It reminds me of being a young girl and being so excited to see everything. Truly magical. I still get misty eyed when I first enter MK, many years later the magic is still there.
    Tara

"It's a Small World after all..."

Post Thanks / Like

Wishes always makes me cry. Between the fireworks and hearing the children sing, it does it to me every time. Also seeing my son's eye light up as soon as he knows we are in the World. My next trip is sure to be an emotional one for me as it will be my first trip with my sister . We never were able to go as kids and now all grown up we will finally get to do it. We are both emotional and this is just sure to be a trip the will stick in our memories for ever. We can't wait.
    º0º Kelli º0º

01/19/2007-Pop Century
    12/14/2008-All Star Movies
    06/27/2009-All Star Sports
    05/08/2010-All-Star Movies
    06/17/2011-All Star Movies
    07/09/2014-All Star Movies - Anniversary
    06/06/2019-Art of Animation - Son's Graduation Trip

Post Thanks / Like

I see "Wishes Fireworks" over the castle.
    It actually brings tears to my eyes.
    *A dream is a wish your heart makes*

Post Thanks / Like

I get emotional all over the place at MK, there I am just a giant ball of dribbling joy.

I get a flood of nostalgia by sheer smell alot of the time. Aren't the olfactory senses great that way?
    Ya know that musty, floral Florida smell that permeates WDW....particularly strong in Frontierland........*breathes deep* AHHHHHHH
    LOVE that smell!!!! Wish I could bottle it.
    Coming Soon.....
    March 2011 - Beach Club

Post Thanks / Like

For me its being at MK on the last day knowing that i will be heading back to the UK and i wont be back to Florida for another year ..... especially when heading back on the ferry

Post Thanks / Like

- One memory that really sticks out to me is a few years back after Wishes, we were in Fantasyland and they were playing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and it wasn't until one of my sons asked me why I was crying that I realized I had tears running down my cheeks.

- Two years ago me & the boys had our picture taken by Cinderella's coach and my (then 5 year old) son said he'd by my prince forever. Even DH got choked up on that one.

- I always cry when we're walking out of our last park on our last day.

- I always have a sense of wonder on our arrival day as we explore the resort.
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Definetly the first signt of the Castle, and without a doubt the sight of the Castle at night when it changes from one beautiful color to another. There is nothing better. I always describe the sights of MG as eye candy. LUV IT, LUV IT.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Definetly the first sight of the Castle, and without a doubt the sight of the Castle at night when it changes from one beautiful color to another. There is nothing better. I always describe the sights of MG as eye candy. LUV IT, LUV IT.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: