Quantcast Finding Nemo Musical?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Finding Nemo Musical?

For my past couple of trips I missed out on the Finding Nemo Musical and I really want to see it. Does anyone know what time I should actually arrive at Animal Kingdom to catch this, last year I saw a sign that read please line up 1 hour prior to the show?

Sept 08 POR
    Sept 07 CBR
    June 06 POR
    June 04 CBR
    June 85 offsite

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

I've never shown up more than 15-20 minutes before the show and gotten decent seats. But I am only one person.

I prefer not being right up front in the Orchestra area. I like being in the second level, where the performers come out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tink03 View Post
    For my past couple of trips I missed out on the Finding Nemo Musical and I really want to see it.
    We thought we had "missed out" too, and then we went......Didn't love it. Won't do it again.
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P
    12 Mu,CB,AA AK
    13 P 35
    14 P,CB,Mu
    15 P,FQ,C,M,S

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickeys_princess_mom View Post
    We thought we had "missed out" too, and then we went......Didn't love it. Won't do it again.
    Well, it's clear Disney can't please everyone.

Since this thread isn't intended to give our personal critiques, I will try to stay on topic! The show is AMAZING ... and a true feat for Disney to put so much in a short Park production in a great smaller venue. Me and my group showed up between 15-30 minutes early (on multiple occasions) and got great seats. Do try to get the 2nd level as close to the front/middle as possible. You will love it!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Really? Different strokes for different folks I guess, but I LOVED the Nemo show. In fact I thought it was one of the best shows in WDW. I definitely recommend that you try it for yourself. The show is set up in such a way that you don't have to be first in the door to get a good seat. We sat in the second level and had a great view. People do line up early, but I wouldn't wait in line more than 30 minutes because you'll still have a good seat.
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Post Thanks / Like

when u line up is depending on how busy the park is ...my bf used to work nemo musical and on a really busy day if you didnt show up at least 45 min to an hour before you wouldnt get in for that show. They also stop letting people in about 5 min before the show starts and only let in if there are seats in one area ... it really depends on the crowds
    attention space travelers all flights have been put in a holding patern. travelers in rockets please remain seated as ur flight will continue in a moment. those travelers awaiting departure please remain where you are and a host or hostess will direct you.

Post Thanks / Like

We were there on a pretty busy day so we took snacks and got in line earlier than we had planned. We didn't line up for an hour...think about 40 minutes but our seats were fine and lots of people there well after us got in too. DH wasn't overwhelmed but DD and I loved the show. If you are Nemo fans, you'll like it.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw this my most recent trip in late May and early June 2007. It was a pretty busy day. It was hot outside too. Thank goodness I had a water bottle in line with me.
    When i went inside the theatre the fans were on which was a good thing.
    April 2000-Off site
    April 2001-All Star Movies

April 2002-Swan and Dolphin

March 2004-Off site

October 2005-Contemprary/Dolphin

Late May/June 2007-Pop Century(Graduation Present)

April 2009-offsite (School Choir Trip)

Post Thanks / Like

Last July I waited about 15 minutes and was pleasantly surprised with the show. I will go back and see it again!
    Next WDW Trip: July 13 - 22, 2016 Wilderness Lodge

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow shining at the end of every day!"

"Let's Don't be Silly..." - The Mad Hatter

Post Thanks / Like

I absolutely LOVE Finding Nemo (it is tied with FOTLK for my favorite shows on property). It is really good. My favorite spot to watch is in the lower-right corner (I like being close to the stage).
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

We LOVE this show. We usually show up 30 minutes early and have always had great seats

18 Previous Visits

Most Recent December 2011 (POP)
    May 2012 (Disney Fantasy !)
    Sept 2012 POP Mom/Daughter Trip

Sept 2013 40th Anniversary Adventures Disney Ireland

2014 Check out MK Makeover!

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't mean to ruffle so many fins! I stand corrected as far as getting off topic. Sorry--it just kind of spilled out of me, and I gave that no thought. Seems to be going on in some other posts here (opinions..)
    Let's try again. We pretty much walked up just as they were starting to seat for the Nemo show, so our waiting was inside, which was hot, but at least we were sitting instead of standing outside waiting for the-show-which-didn't-happen-to-be-my-cup-of-tea-or-DD's-because-because-I'm-not-a-puppet-girl-even-though-I-generally-love-musicals-and-am-a-big-fan-of-the-movie-and-the-ride. Whew!
    Perhaps parents with little ones would want to bring something to entertain them during the wait even once you're inside....
    Just keep swimming...
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P
    12 Mu,CB,AA AK
    13 P 35
    14 P,CB,Mu
    15 P,FQ,C,M,S

Post Thanks / Like

Question

We'll be going in November with a group of 10 adults and two toddlers. . . can one or two people wait in line while the others do something else, or is this frowned upon?
    Maggie
    DVC Member @ OKW & BCV

Mamma to DD's E and C
    CR 80
    POLY 84
    FW 91
    POFQ 04~Last trip w/Gramps
    POP 07~E's 1st Trip
    GF & SOG 08~(Not My)Disney Wedding
    POFQ 08~BIG Family Vacation
    POP 09~Just the Girls
    BCV 10~1 Night @WDW
    OKW GV 11~C's 1st Trip
    BLT/OKW 12~Surprise!

2014 OKW/?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mammabruski View Post
    We'll be going in November with a group of 10 adults and two toddlers. . . can one or two people wait in line while the others do something else, or is this frowned upon?
    I don't know if there are any official rules on this, but you may encounter "a lack of enthusiasm" from others who are waiting in line.
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P
    12 Mu,CB,AA AK
    13 P 35
    14 P,CB,Mu
    15 P,FQ,C,M,S

Post Thanks / Like

In general, this is not a good idea for any ride/attraction/show at WDW. We often send a runner for FP's at one ride and head off to another to get in line, but we never actually get in line until the runner is back w/ the group. Until then, we wait off to the side. It's not fair for all the people who had everyone in their group there when they arrived at the attraction.

Of course, if DD (who is only 5) was in a line for almost an hour and needed a potty break, I would excuse us and politely tell the people behind us that DD and I needed to leave for an emergency and DH and DS's were going to hold our spots.
    "That’s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." ~Walt Disney

Disneyland 1987
    WDW 1992
    POFQ 6/25/01-7/1/01
    POP 6/26/06-7/1/06
    POP 8/4/08-8/9/08
    POR 8/5/09-8/12/09
    POR 10/27-10/31
    Next Trip- POR 6/23-6/28

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the show was awesome. We were the first row in the upper section, perfect seats for the performers coming out. We went in Feb. and there was no line at all.
    16 trips to "The World"

Last trip - April 2018 - Polynesian
    Next trip to WDW - December 2018 - Beach club

"Disneyworld will never be complete. It will continue to grow as long as there's imagination left in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

the-show-which-didn't-happen-to-be-my-cup-of-tea-or-DD's-because-because-I'm-not-a-puppet-girl-
    even-though-I-generally-love-musicals-and-am-a-
    big-fan-of-the-movie-and-the-ride.
    Hee!

Yes, you're not allowed to not like things that the rest of us like. Please remember for the future.
    "Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas"
    "Go out there and kick some alien butt!"
    "That looks like water, but really it isn't."

DVC Member at Boardwalk
    84, 90, 92, 96, 94, 97 - off site
    98 DL Paris
    Many since then at BWV, OKW, and WLV.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh this will definitely be more then frowned upon. It's not right at all.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Red face you'll be fine, AND LOVE IT!

You definitely don't need to be there an hour before, just see what time it starts and then head in that direction about 20 till!

Hate to be a bit , but sorry mickeys_princess_mom, i loved the show, it was very cute, especially for little ones, no not Broadway material but hey, your in Disney if the kids are happy you should be too. right!
    Been to Disney Every year in between these important Disney dates!
    First Trip: Parent's Honeymoon, first trip,1995
    Last Trip: 2008

Upcoming trip: January 9-22, 2009

Clearly we have a prob.-
    stil.....I HEART WDW

Post Thanks / Like

When we go back in August this show is my one must do for AK. We saw it in April and I loved it - the kids loved it too - hubby isn't impressed by basically anything so he was his normal neutral self. We didn't wait in line at all. As we were walking through to go to EE we saw they were letting people in the theater so we jumped in line and had no problem at all securing seats for our family of 5 - in fact we actually got to move closer before they shut the door.
    November 2010 - Fort Wilderness
    August 2008 – Pop
    April 2008 – Fort Wilderness
    November 2004 – Off Site – Cypress Point Resort

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: