Quantcast Just Questions: Can We Make It To The Fourth? - Page 51

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1127
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick zoop before off to nappyland.

Those are strange smiles, but do you think that this possibly could have happened? What do you think?

This one is kind of cute as well.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Hi all... today has not been much better.

I have three new cancer claims running and I take these very personally. I spent most of yesterday and today with my clients and their families. Lots of and Now I've got to catch up on my routine paperwork tonight.

I've got some training meetings tomorrow and then I will be with my clients again after that so I won't be around much for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Best of luck. I couldn't imagine anyone in the world I'd rather have working my claim if it were us.

My dear, Buddy, your clients are extremely lucky to have someone as wonderful and caring as you to handle their claims. I'm pretty sure that they will be comforted by the fact that they do have someone that really cares for them as much as you do.

Do you thing we need to talk to Carol about getting a smilie of a red mustang running over a possum?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Zooping in to say good night! I caught up (finally) with today's posts. Glad to hear the good news and sorry to hear the not-so-good. A round of all around!

to Ken and Jasper for their visits with the medical types (and an for Ken so none of that dust makes it into his eyes).

Dr. Ellen? Actually yes, but not this kind: which is why I didn't think of the difference between a virus and a bacterial infection re: pink eye. But I can critique the ink out of a poem or a novel if you want.

Rhonda, how's the project coming along? Mine's moving along... on schedule even. But it's still a lot of work. I've taken to calling it, the "gift that keeps on giving."

Well, I've got a busy day tomorrow (major interview for my little newsletter and then heading into the City to meet the rest of the day with my manager). So even though old folk apparently don't need their sleep, this old gal is very tired and is heading off to bed! I'll have the coffee ready early tomorrow morning (but not at 5:00 ). Who wants some?
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Just a quick zoop before off to nappyland.
    Can I just tell you nappyland made me think of a whole different thing...ok nevermind

Pogo, SO sorry for what you're going through, I know that you're very passionate about what you do and this must feel very personal to you

Today was pretty good, went by fast. Tomorrow is kind of a short day, going in the afternoon to get my eyes checked.

So, I was doing great and then Georgie decided to get comfortable on my lap and then use his claws as leverage on my neck! Do you know what kitty claws feel like sunk into your neck? Not fun! So between a bruised shoulder (which I should tell you is becoming a wonderful shade of purple), an infected finger, and cat scratches on my neck I'm a MESS

Then I guess I will head off to bed Night all
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

She has two husbands?
    Very funny...

I have three new cancer claims running and I take these very personally. I spent most of yesterday and today with my clients and their families. Lots of and Now I've got to catch up on my routine paperwork tonight.
    Pogo, I'm so sorry to hear what you're facing... that's the rough end of what you do. But your clients are so lucky to have someone who cares so much about them and their needs working with them... you are doing a whole lot more for them than just their claims.
    It reminds me of the sad end of the business I'm in... people always say I'm so lucky b/c I'm in such a happy profession... and by and large, they're right. But it's those moments when I'm helping a family say goodbye to their new child, or deal with the fact that the pregnancy isn't going well, that really get to you, and can cloud even the most wonderful moments.
    Good luck tomorrow and here's a to help get you through... know that you are providing just what they need at the moment, and are probably the best person they could've found to do it.

Best of luck. I couldn't imagine anyone in the world I'd rather have working my claim if it were us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I have fresh frosted brownies, would that help? Chocolate ALWAYS help me!
    They're helping me... thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Do you thing we need to talk to Carol about getting a smilie of a red mustang running over a possum?
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I'll have the coffee ready early tomorrow morning (but not at 5:00 ). Who wants some?
    I'd love some... can someone keep it warm for me for when I get up??

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    So, I was doing great and then Georgie decided to get comfortable on my lap and then use his claws as leverage on my neck! Do you know what kitty claws feel like sunk into your neck? Not fun!
    Sarah, I hope you're feeling better when you get up... I don't know what kitty claws in the neck feel like, but I do know what they feel like in the back... when Quincy was about 6 or 7 months old, he launched himself up onto my back while I was cooking at the stove, b/c I was ignoring him, and of course, needed leverage to hang on!! So - out came the claws... yeouch!! There wasn't much I could do at the moment, either, except bend over and pray he'd unhinge himself... must've been quite a site!!

I hope you're all having a good sleep... I'll check in later, and see most of you tomorrow!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Pogo, You are the one I would want in my corner at times like that. One reason I stay with the insurance agent I have, is that I know he has our best interests at heart. He handled my parents auto insurance a while back. My parents had a wreck after going to see me in the hospital, it was their fault. I told my agent I needed him to handle everything and I didn't want my parents to have to worry beyond filing the claim. He took care of everything. My parents never heard from the person they hit again.

&

Did anyone see Carol at the smilie factory again? Should we worry? &
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning all........ are you ready for a new day ??? I am.... it's go to get better !

Thanks for your kind words and support.

Jym.... great news about Rachel. Take good care of her and give her a hug for me and Patti.

Sarah.... did you get your flight booked for December yet ????? Don't wait too long as the prices are going up.

I'll be gone for most of today with training meetings and then two hospital stops for support and claims paperwork gathering so we'll see you all later tonight, maybe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    It reminds me of the sad end of the business I'm in... people always say I'm so lucky b/c I'm in such a happy profession... and by and large, they're right. But it's those moments when I'm helping a family say goodbye to their new child, or deal with the fact that the pregnancy isn't going well, that really get to you, and can cloud even the most wonderful moments.
    Sarah, I hope you're feeling better when you get up... I don't know what kitty claws in the neck feel like, but I do know what they feel like in the back... when Quincy was about 6 or 7 months old, he launched himself up onto my back while I was cooking at the stove, b/c I was ignoring him, and of course, needed leverage to hang on!! So - out came the claws... yeouch!! There wasn't much I could do at the moment, either, except bend over and pray he'd unhinge himself... must've been quite a site!!
    Blythe, I know what you mean, I used to work high risk OB before this job and sometimes we were the reason patients were able to continue a pregnancy and have a great outcome and other times we had to be the ones to tell them it was over or not going well. Talk about highs and lows!

And kitten claws....yikes, the back would hurt!! I actually had our old cat Belfour who was about 20 pounds at the time and being chased by our dog run over my face in the middle of the night, he actually pushed off my eye with his back feet. He punctured my eyelid and bruised and cut the heck out of my eye! I looked like I had been in a bar fight!
    Sarah.... did you get your flight booked for December yet ????? Don't wait too long as the prices are going up.
    Not yet, Southwest's schedule opens up on the 26th. If that doesn't work out, I'm going to book the delta flight, I'll keep you posted, I'm definately not waiting too long, wanna lock it in now!!

Hope you all have a great day, I'll check in later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Not yet, Southwest's schedule opens up on the 26th. If that doesn't work out, I'm going to book the delta flight, I'll keep you posted, I'm definately not waiting too long, wanna lock it in now!!
    I know that after I purchase my tickets I shouldn't go and look right? Well Airtran has our flights, both for August & December down from what I purchased them. One was $40 and the other I didn't even check to see what I paid, but it was down too. So if you want to fly Airtran now's the time to check it out.

Hope that everyone has a grand day. I've got another day off, but have to do a lot of things around the homestead & get some groceries today. Kind of a cool day here in the Great Lakes. Where is my sun?
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all! Happy Wednesday to you!

Hey, Di... can you guess what movie is on Toon Disney???
    Ummmm.. let me think a moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Hopefully it is nothing more than a battery or alternator because depending on the type of car both of these things are fairly easy to fix.

You know, I have read the entire bible, Old and New Testament, from cover to cover two times. I did this the first time when I was in my early 20's. Then somewhere along in life between then and two years ago I lost that original bible so when I decided to attempt this a second time two years ago I had to get a different one. Then about 6 months ago my original one turned up in a box in the basement. What really amazed me is how different the two versions were! You would think that the bible is the bible regardless of who puts it out!
    It was just a battery! Still cost $125.. but I know it could've been worse!

There are so many different versions/translations of the Bible..My favorite is "The Message".. it reads very easy without all the thees and thous and such...

Do you think we need to find Alex to have him help with the pink and green theme?
    Where has Alex been hiding? He teased us with that comment about something Maria gave him.. then never came back..

I've got some training meetings tomorrow and then I will be with my clients again after that so I won't be around much for a while.

Can I borrow a question ????
    Wish there was something more I could do then send you cyber hugs. SHould I call Scott and see if he'll mail you a ?

Would you like to borrow a few questions? That way you're set for a few posts at least...

Well, I've got a busy day tomorrow (major interview for my little newsletter and then heading into the City to meet the rest of the day with my manager). So even though old folk apparently don't need their sleep, this old gal is very tired and is heading off to bed! I'll have the coffee ready early tomorrow morning (but not at 5:00 ). Who wants some?
    Try to find a way to get in some rest and fun today.. take care of yourself.

So, I was doing great and then Georgie decided to get comfortable on my lap and then use his claws as leverage on my neck! Do you know what kitty claws feel like sunk into your neck? Not fun! So between a bruised shoulder (which I should tell you is becoming a wonderful shade of purple), an infected finger, and cat scratches on my neck I'm a MESS

Then I guess I will head off to bed Night all
    You and I see to be injury prone lately... just as the cut on my arm is healing up fine last night I injured my left shoulder while exercising. (see.. I've always said that exercise is bad for your health!) Not sure if it's a pulled muscle or something more serious.. hurts to move it around and rotate it... I sure hope you heal up fine! THink we should both invest in suits of armour?

Good morning all........ are you ready for a new day ??? I am.... it's go to get better !

Thanks for your kind words and support.

I'll be gone for most of today with training meetings and then two hospital stops for support and claims paperwork gathering so we'll see you all later tonight, maybe.
    You are welcome.. and again.. you are loved! Hope you have a good day.. just remember that you have many friends here at Icot who care deeply for you!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    You and I see to be injury prone lately... just as the cut on my arm is healing up fine last night I injured my left shoulder while exercising. (see.. I've always said that exercise is bad for your health!) Not sure if it's a pulled muscle or something more serious.. hurts to move it around and rotate it... I sure hope you heal up fine! THink we should both invest in suits of armour?
    I definately need something lately that's for sure!! Everytime I turn around something is bruised, strained, bleeding, etc!! YIKES. I think I'm going to live in a bubble for a while and see how that goes!

So what's everyone got planned for lunch today? It's only 8:30 here and I'm worried about lunch. Going out to eat with my best friend, can't wait! Talk to you all later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

I definately need something lately that's for sure!! Everytime I turn around something is bruised, strained, bleeding, etc!! YIKES. I think I'm going to live in a bubble for a while and see how that goes!

So what's everyone got planned for lunch today? It's only 8:30 here and I'm worried about lunch. Going out to eat with my best friend, can't wait! Talk to you all later
    Hmmm.. maybe wear a suit of armour in the bubble? Think we can pass our clumsiness on to someone else? I'm sure amongst all our friends here at JQ there's got to be someone willing to take it from us!

My lunch? Not much to talk about.. a green giant single serve of brocoli and cheddar (only 60 calories - but in 5 bites it's gone).. also some carrot sticks... I'm determined to be around a size 3 - 6 by November! Hope you have fun with your friend! Eat something good for me!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

My lunch? Not much to talk about.. a green giant single serve of brocoli and cheddar (only 60 calories - but in 5 bites it's gone).. also some carrot sticks... I'm determined to be around a size 3 - 6 by November! Hope you have fun with your friend! Eat something good for me!

My lunch might not be much better. Gilles does the grocrey shopping and he does really well in buying me food to eat at work, usually something I can throw into the microwave. At home we don't have a microwave and he doesn't buy me anything to eat on the days I'm at home for lunch. He figures out the meals for the week, but never the 2 lunches at home. So I have macaroni, eggs, cheese and tuna to eat, but what can you do with those things to eat 2 days a week, every week? Can you tell I'm really tired of that combination?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Carol, unless you want to take over the grocery shopping you may be stuck. Perhaps if you use a website like kraft for the ingredients you have it would help?

Pogo focus on the fact that those families are much better off for having you to lean on through this..it's not much but I'm sure your a bigger help to them then you know.

Di glad the car thing worked out. Ken good luck coming your way. MsMin I'm not a big expert on any of that but I wish you well in any case.

Hey to everyone else. Is there coffee about?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I hope today was a better day for you, our dear Possumator. Thinking of you here in FL!

Did you have fun? What did you get?

You need some protein in there missy!!! How about some turkey rolled up with cheese?

Can you tell I'm really tired of that combination?
    I think you need to just start adding more items to your grocery list! Or like Natalie said start doing the shopping....

So this is me the last few days -------- I'm planning a SMALL wedding, it's a year away and I'm already exhausted!

Smile everybody...that's what I'm doing to keep my sanity!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    I think you need to just start adding more items to your grocery list! Or like Natalie said start doing the shopping....

So this is me the last few days -------- I'm planning a SMALL wedding, it's a year away and I'm already exhausted!

I'm smiling... be careful ! Small weddings have a tendency to [SIZE="5"]grow!

When will Friday be here?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    :When will Friday be here?
    Would that be after Thursday?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

And kitten claws....yikes, the back would hurt!! I actually had our old cat Belfour who was about 20 pounds at the time and being chased by our dog run over my face in the middle of the night, he actually pushed off my eye with his back feet. He punctured my eyelid and bruised and cut the heck out of my eye! I looked like I had been in a bar fight!
    Aren't they just the sweetest, gentlest little things??

It was just a battery! Still cost $125.. but I know it could've been worse!
    Yeah! That's good news!

... also some carrot sticks... I'm determined to be around a size 3 - 6 by November!
    Sounds familiar, although I'll never be a size 6 again... can't even remember if I ever was! But I've got some serious goals for over the summer and into the fall... so maybe we can help each other out!!
    (The only thing I will tell you is don't diet right up 'til your trip... the food at WDW will wreak havoc on your system if you do salads and veggeis and lo carb type stuff right up 'til your trip. Trust me.... been there, done that... .... never again! )

Tonight, Dan & I will bring Emma's boxspring up into her "new" room and then take her mattress off the bunk beds... she CANNOT wait! She and Julia got home a little while ago and packed her suitcase with all her stuffed animals, etc., and set it in her room so she's all ready to "go"... too funny!

So - how's Wednesday treating everyone? I have to admit, I'm pretty tired today. With all the stuff I did around here yesterday and then work last night, I'm beat... and potentially going back in at 11pm tonight. I don't really want to, but if I do, it'll be for OT, so the paycheck will like it...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto for me too!!!!
    Looking forward to my next visit to WDW

When does the mama of the bride get to rest???

Post Thanks / Like

Did you have fun? What did you get?
    We went to Red Lobster and I got the coconut shrimp YUM!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Aren't they just the sweetest, gentlest little things??
    Sounds familiar, although I'll never be a size 6 again... can't even remember if I ever was!
    Blythe, you're adorable...and from your facebook picture, you're pretty darn close!! I unfortunately like to eat too much. I try to exercise, me and the girl at work walk on our lunch hour. You think that's enough???
    [QUOTE=MamaStyles;1661743]When does the mama of the bride get to rest???
    [QUOTE]
    The day after the wedding?

So can I just tell you all that the thermostat outside my bedroom window says its 102!!! I think I might melt...is this how hot it is in Yikes!! I'm going to go try to stay cool...take care all
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: