Quantcast New Toy Story Ride is AMAZING!! - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephntampa View Post
    Benny,

The ride vehicle has plastic molded seats (not a bench seat), and each seat has its own pull-down lap bar. I think "pooh sized" guests would be comfy.
    Thanks for that
    Benny
    New Zealand

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We rode this last week and absolutely loved it. It really blows away Buzz Lightyear. Theming in the queue and loading areas is outstanding, including Mr. Potato Head; the pop guns are very easy to use; the games are a blast; and the 3D effects are fantastic. I loved that I actually could see my my shots hitting (or missing) the targets, unlike Buzz, where I have a hard time distinguishing which red dot is mine.

Can't wait to ride this again in October!
    ºOº April ºOº

Next trips: GF Sept. '14, WL Jan. - Feb. '15!
    Previous stays: WL, AKL, Polynesian, POFQ, Newport Bay Club (DLP), DL Hotel, GF, DxL

Post Thanks / Like

I was really impressed, and so were our teenagers (who didnt plan on being impressed ). We had about 15 minute wait time at EMH rope drop, and we got a FP before getting in line. We got to ride twice in about 90 minutes time, and saw wait times well over two hours the rest of the day. It is an amazing ride, but it goes by VERY fast and the first time thru you spend most of the brief and fast ride getting the hang of things. Id suggest riding more than once, and try to get there first thing in the am and grad your fast pact before you line up
    Disney nut and obsessive Disney vacation planner
    DVC owner at Old Key West and Polynesian Village Resort
    Proud Disney dad who isn't ashamed to be the Goofy to my kids and the Beast to my Belle
    Have stayed at: Ft W; CBR; POFQ;PORS;DLH; DL Paradise Pier; and Vero Beach

Post Thanks / Like

I love reading all the comments. I will warn everyone that our lines are huge now that school has let out. Prior planning will make it so much easier on you and your family. So in other words "the early worm gets the fastpass". I think that is how the saying goes.
    Our lines are running anywhere from as high as 2 and half hours and averaging about 90 minutes throughout the day. The lines ebb and flow like the ocean so try to check back often. And hopefully you will catch it at a good time.
    The queue and DHS is all indoors and airconditioned so even a long wait is helped by so much to see around you.
    Make sure if you have small kids in line with you to take something to help the wait a little more bearable. And for the comfort of all of you take a chance to go to the restrooms before getting in a two hour line. I have seen many a dancing child have to leave just as they were about to get on the ride.
    We are asking that no children under the age of 12 months ride the ride. All children must be sitting down on their own, there is no lap sitting allowed. See a cast member at the greeter position out front to help you juggle your baby swap.
    The most important thing is to remember we have summer crowds, its a new attraction and now one of the most popular rides at WDW and DL so be prepared. Disney is indeed magic but there is no way for us to keep the lines down!
    Look forward to seeing you there!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: