Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken, it is so nice of your family to take in a new doggie in her senior years.

Rachel, I'm sorry sweetie, but your days of a good night sleep are over forever. However you will be rewarded with countless smiles, hugs and a lifetime supply of refrigerator art. The tradeoff is worth it!

Who made coffeee?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    It seems that the Drummerboy family is now +1. DW has adopted a Great Dane (which means we have adopted it). Abigail is a black Dane, about 11 yrs old (which is pretty old in Great Dane terms).
    Ken, god bless you for doing that for that wonderful pup. Not only is she older but she's a large breed which are the hardest dogs for us to adopt. You have to be the right kind of family to want a big huge "horse" living in your house. Thanks so much for being such a great person/family in this animal's life
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Do you have any extra pixie dust? If so, could you once again send it to Northern CA where my nephew is on the fire lines at Big Sur. He has been there for 3 weeks, working 16-20 hour days, and has had only 2 days off. I posted a week ago that he had severly sprained his ankle, but continues to work. Well, now almost all of the firefighters have poison oak. It gets in the smoke from the burning trees/bushes, and penetrates everything. Meanwhile, they are dressed in full gear, in 110+ degree heat. Many have had to leave because it has gotten so severe! So if you have any pixie dust for him and his fellow firefighters, send it to the west, OK?
    Lot's of for your nephew and all the firefighters in the west battling those flames. Some of the local firefighters here are headed out that way today to lend a hand. My father was a firefighter my whole life and retired as the Fire Marshal of our city back home so I know what that "family" is like, it's so tight and I worry about any firefighter in harms way!

It's absolutely pouring here. I think I did a rain dance last night because we have not gotten one drop of rain for a month on our side of town and the skies opened up last night. I don't really need it, don't have any flowers, just weeds, but I know the climate needs it so I guess I can deal with the dirty wet puppy paws for today!

So what did Pogo have to say? Is he really mad at us? (well not me, I haven't said anything mean!!) Tell him to come back, it's not the same without his early morning post with his tee time listed! Love ya guys, talk to you later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

It seems that the Drummerboy family is now +1. DW has adopted a Great Dane (which means we have adopted it). Abigail is a black Dane, about 11 yrs old (which is pretty old in Great Dane terms). She started out in an abusive household, then lived with a woman who cared for her well for about 5 years but married a man who said he wasn't going to ahve any dogs in his household ,and then she's been in a temporary household for several months. Right now, she's not sure what's going on, but we hope she'll adjust soon. Our other Dane, Shadow, seems to be a bit mystified for now as well.

Funny story--The people we were adopting from called our vet and inquired about DW as a dog owner. The vet's office was a little hesitant because there's another woman with the same name as DW who apparently isn't as nice with her pets. Anyway, they mentioned Shadow and immediately the vet's office opened up with "Oh, Shadow's mom. She's a great pet owner, etc." Nice to be in a small town where people know you, but I thought that once our girls moved out, we'd have an identity other than ____'s mom or dad.

Anybody got a few tons of dog food to spare for two big lug dogs? DW already made a huge pillow for Abbie to sleep on and she's sacked out on the floor next to me right now. We'll see how she does through the night.
    Congrats on the newest member of the family. It's really great that you guys are taking this senior in, she is one lucky doggie. How did last night go?

Did you say dog food? From what I've heard dogs love possum plus it's loaded with protein. Deb should be able to help with all of the possum she's squashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    ** See Jeff's post... sometimes you have to mix food and diapers.

Do you have any extra pixie dust? If so, could you once again send it to Northern CA where my nephew is on the fire lines at Big Sur. He has been there for 3 weeks, working 16-20 hour days, and has had only 2 days off. I posted a week ago that he had severly sprained his ankle, but continues to work. Well, now almost all of the firefighters have poison oak. It gets in the smoke from the burning trees/bushes, and penetrates everything. Meanwhile, they are dressed in full gear, in 110+ degree heat. Many have had to leave because it has gotten so severe! So if you have any pixie dust for him and his fellow firefighters, send it to the west, OK?
    for your nephew and his comrades out west. He is a brave young man with an awesome work ethic, a true hero.

Today is my DD's 12 yr. birthday so tonight will be spent celebrating with her. I can't beleive this is my last year without a teenager in my house .

It's off to work with a Pogo schedule. I'll be the office around 8:30 and then by 10:00 it's off to the golf course(my wrist still isn't 75% but it's a scramble where we play one ball with 4 players) for a charity outing. A schedule I could easily get used to.

Speaking of Pogo, it sure is quite. Where are you buddy?
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Anybody wanna guess who I called to check on?
    Well... is he alive?

Who made coffeee?
    I made the coffee! Just finished... it will be a little strong this morning because of the lack of sleep last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    Today is my DD's 12 yr. birthday so tonight will be spent celebrating with her. I can't beleive this is my last year without a teenager in my house .
    Help me understand this...
    Your DD turns 13 today... so you kick her out?
    Wouldn't this be your FIRST year with a teenager?
    Would you like my DD to teach her a few things?
    She has the eye roll (can't find the perfect smilie) and the cell phone down pat.
    She is starting to get the teenage attitude... but I love the chance to kick her booty back in line. She is 14 (and a half if you ask her).
    It's off to work with a Pogo schedule. I'll be the office around 8:30 and then by 10:00 it's off to the golf course(my wrist still isn't 75% but it's a scramble where we play one ball with 4 players) for a charity outing. A schedule I could easily get used to.

Speaking of Pogo, it sure is quite in here. Where are you buddy? Some here miss you.
    If you would stop making faces at him he might come home.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff I hope your DD has a good birthday.

T & G more on it's way for your nephew. I hope the fires get dealt with soon.

Ken a great dane? That's a whole lot of dog.

Angel don't you know you can't make coffee to strong?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday to your DD, Jeff!
    It seems that the Drummerboy family is now +1. DW has adopted a Great Dane (which means we have adopted it). Abigail is a black Dane, about 11 yrs old (which is pretty old in Great Dane terms).
    You made me cry, you meanie! What a lucky girl Abigail is to have found you! How old is Shadow? Is she ticked off? It will pass. Rory was 5 when we adopted Seamus the Greyhound, and 9 when we adopted Tate, and each time, before the weekend was out they were brothers. Big doggies do eat an obscene amount of food -- and then --- well, maybe Jym and Rachel can lend you some diapers. I hope Abigail had a restful night -- and by extension that you two did too!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Angel don't you know you can't make coffee to strong?
    I am reading this 2 ways...
    Don't you know you can't make coffee too strong, the old people here can't handle it?
    And...
    It is not possible to make coffee too strong!
    hmmmmm.... I wonder which one it is?
    For now, I will just keept drinking.
    There plenty for everyone! And I have to go glasses if you are rushing off to work.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

It seems that the Drummerboy family is now +1. DW has adopted a Great Dane (which means we have adopted it). Abigail is a black Dane, about 11 yrs old (which is pretty old in Great Dane terms). She started out in an abusive household, then lived with a woman who cared for her well for about 5 years but married a man who said he wasn't going to have any dogs in his household ,and then she's been in a temporary household for several months. Right now, she's not sure what's going on, but we hope she'll adjust soon. Our other Dane, Shadow, seems to be a bit mystified for now as well.
    Funny story--The people we were adopting from called our vet and inquired about DW as a dog owner. The vet's office was a little hesitant because there's another woman with the same name as DW who apparently isn't as nice with her pets. Anyway, they mentioned Shadow and immediately the vet's office opened up with "Oh, Shadow's mom. She's a great pet owner, etc." Nice to be in a small town where people know you, but I thought that once our girls moved out, we'd have an identity other than ____'s mom or dad.

Anybody got a few tons of dog food to spare for two big lug dogs? DW already made a huge pillow for Abbie to sleep on and she's sacked out on the floor next to me right now. We'll see how she does through the night.
    Congrats on your new furbaby and welcome to Abigail . That's already pretty old for a Dane. I guess my 4 dogs don't weigh a fraction of Abigail, all 4 are less than 20lbs. Needless to say a large bag of dog food lasts a long time.
    We have laws here that prevent our vet from telling anyone about a person's pet w/o a signature. Maybe b/c animal cruelty is part of the socio-path triad.
    Good luck w/ Abigail..
    [QUOTE=Here we go again...;1684253]I thought they moved because I was not looking.
    Welcome home Alex!!
    well that to but...
    You can have the first baby change though... I like to look at babies but don't like the changing thing. Heck, my kids are 14 and 27 and I am just starting to like them.
    Does that make me a bad mother?
    what do you mean you are just starting to like them... that's not what you said when I was there... should we tell Rachel and Jym that those diapers get harder to change with time and not easier????

Sorry to hear about your mom. Send her lots of hugs for me. Tell her to get well soon, I am ready for more shrimp. Call me after the surgery!
    Good luck with your dad. Call me if you need any help.
    She was a trip... she hates going to the doc so much that when we told her that her thumb was going to stay that way (extended back) if she didn't go she said ... well, I can hitch-hike with it. I will let you know. It may be a wake-up call for my dad...
    I noticed that post. I was wondering why he was asking you to clean up... hasn't he seen your dust bunnies.... or wait, was that my house?
    I had to remind my DD last night that when she can write her name in the dust it meant it was time for her to pull out the polish.
    Don't make fun of my dust bunnies... hey sometimes they are the only friends that Ive got...

I'm sure most of you are tucked in and sleepin by now - which I should be doing soon...

Do you have any extra pixie dust? If so, could you once again send it to Northern CA where my nephew is on the fire lines at Big Sur. So if you have any pixie dust for him and his fellow firefighters, send it to the west, OK?
    night night. Catch ya sometime tomorrow.
    More I hate poison oak, I fight it constantly. I can't imagine breathing it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Pogo? Is he okay? I had a rough night sleeping because I was worried about him. I guess worrying about a good friend is a lot better then worrying about getting inventory done.
    Pogo, it's raining here. I think the skies are crying because they miss your upbeat personality.
    It rained here too... We are supposed to be in a dry spell... it might hit 100 today... I saw it was only 93 in Arizona yesterday, it must have been raining.. I laugh when my Canadian friends complain about 80 degree heat..
    Rachel, I'm sorry sweetie, but your days of a good night sleep are over forever. However you will be rewarded with countless smiles, hugs and a lifetime supply of refrigerator art. The tradeoff is worth it!
    Who made coffeee?
    I have some good old New Orleans blend... Do you think we should tell them that those sleepless nights last forever??
    Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    It's absolutely pouring here. I think I did a rain dance last night because we have not gotten one drop of rain for a month on our side of town and the skies opened up last night. I don't really need it, don't have any flowers, just weeds, but I know the climate needs it so I guess I can deal with the dirty wet puppy paws for today!
    So you stole our rain huh?
    Have a great day all.... and a safe and happy weekend....
    So who knows how to make some great cookies to lure Bobby(Angel's DH) into saying yes for the Dec. trip??
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Ken a great dane? That's a whole lot of dog.
    Abbie's a little taller and skinnier than Shadow. She's always been in female households, so she looks at me like "What are you?" DW made the mistake of giving her some canned food last night after she's been raised on dry food, and she's paying for it this morning with mopping duty. We're having to teach the dog how to use the doggie door now (no, I'm not crawling in and out it to demonstrate).

T&G, here's lots of for your firefighter. Seems like every time I pass the television in our lobby, they've got shots of the wild fires. I lost a stepfather in 1980 who had a heart attack while fighting a structure fire, so I know how worrisome that can be.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    Help me understand this...
    Your DD turns 13 today... so you kick her out?
    Wouldn't this be your FIRST year with a teenager?
    The way I understand it is she turning 12 today, so this will be her last year as a "child" before she turns the thirteen! ARGH, teenagers!!!
    Abbie's a little taller and skinnier than Shadow. She's always been in female households, so she looks at me like "What are you?" DW made the mistake of giving her some canned food last night after she's been raised on dry food, and she's paying for it this morning with mopping duty. We're having to teach the dog how to use the doggie door now (no, I'm not crawling in and out it to demonstrate).
    Aww, come on, crawl out the door, show her how it's done!!

So do I have to work today? I'm tired and we have a really difficult patient coming in this afternoon that I really don't want to deal with! Hope you all have a good day, I'll check in later!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Morning - it's not good cause it's a Pogoless morning...

Hey, Buddy, JQU wouldn't be the same without you. Please don't leave us I look forward to reading your posts. Do I need to come to Rochester to kick some behind? Seriously, Buddy...if you need to talk.
    Yes Pogo.. PLEASE come back... and Carol.. I'll meet you in Rochester for that behind kicking.

Hey, Mary and Di, I think you'd enjoy this. Today we had a lady who told me she was a psychic in the store today. We have membership card where you get a discount on regularly priced items. Anywho, she was buying some sequinned taffeta for her "office" We are suppose to suggest the card to customers(the card expires at the end of August and you have to pay for it), I figured since she was a psychic she'd know about it so I didn't say anything and she paid full price(there are signs all over the place about the card.) Can you tell I'm a psychic skeptic?
    That is too funny! Did you have to tell her how much her total was? You would think she would've known in advance and had the exact amount ready to hand over to you!

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Do you all think Pogo is really serious? Don't you think he knows how much we will miss him?
    Unfortunately it appears he is serious... let's all send him emails, pms and call him!!!

Anybody wanna guess who I called to check on?
    Did he answer your phone call? I tried to call him and it went to his voice mail.

It seems that the Drummerboy family is now +1. DW has adopted a Great Dane (which means we have adopted it).
    Funny story--The people we were adopting from called our vet and inquired about DW as a dog owner. The vet's office was a little hesitant because there's another woman with the same name as DW who apparantly isn't as nice with her pets. Anyway, they mentioned Shadow and immediately the vet's office opened up with "Oh, Shadow's mom. She's a great pet owner, etc." Nice to be in a small town where people know you, but I thought that once our girls moved out, we'd have an identity other than ____'s mom or dad.

CONGRATS on the new family member! That is just awesome! DH and I are always wanting to rescue doggies that we see.. but we already have two and that is more than we can handle. You guys are wonderful for doing this!

When I call our vet office I tell them I'm Rebel and Rascal's mommy.. then they immediately know who I am...

Wish I could help you on the dog food front.. but again.. I have two doggies of my own that LOVE to eat!

Pogo? Is he okay? I had a rough night sleeping because I was worried about him. I guess worrying about a good friend is a lot better then worrying about getting inventory done.
    I'm worried about him also. He sent me an email but he was not his usual chipper and teasing self.

Who made coffeee?
    No coffee here.. but I do have some nice bananas to offer and a case of reduced fat doritos that they set out for us.

Did you say dog food? From what I've heard dogs love possum plus it's loaded with protein. Deb should be able to help with all of the possum she's squashed.

Speaking of Possum.. I thought of you all last night on my way home from work. Our local radio station was saying that Possum Run Road was closed due to erosion.. I wondered who here was driving their vehicles there trying to squash the possums and in the meantime causing all that erosion to occur.

I also saw a sleeping possum on the side of the road...

happy birthday to your dd!!! And have fun with those wonderful teen years!

We're having to teach the dog how to use the doggie door now (no, I'm not crawling in and out it to demonstrate).
    Why do I have this vision of Winnie the Pooh stuck in the rabbit hole all of a sudden?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Oddly, the sleep that I'm getting now seems to be of a higher quality than what I was getting while I was pregnant. I was so uncomortable before I delivered that I could only sleep for about an hour at a time... now I'm sleeping for up to 3 hours at a time!

Of course, I'm sure that will change when he's actually home with us, but it will all be worth it. Anyone want to make a bet on how long it will be before I can convince Jym to change a diaper?

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    5/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

O.K., who's to blame for Pogo's silence.? It wasn't me THIS TIME. Please come back
    We'll be good.

How about some New York style cheesecake with strawberries, and just a drizzle of chocolate.? Maybe some cappacino?

OR, we can give you enough so you won't mine what we say?

We've learned our lesson - you just tell us what it is. We just miss your pretty face.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody, please be patient - I haven't had time to learn the fine art of multi-posting. Can I do it this way?

Drummerboy - Congratulations !!! All of our doggies have been rescue, and they seem to be smarter and sweeter than store dogs. And you're right - you don't just go to a pound and pick one out. When we got our Bentley, people came to our house to check out our yard, we signed papers promising NEVER to sell or give him away without checking, and we still paid $100. (He came from a rescue, which is different than a pound). DD rescued an Irish Wolfhound, a Beagle, a sweet Pit-bull, and just recently, a blind deaf poodle that somebody put on the edge of the desert for the cuyotes. She also has a 17 hand rescue thorobred - he's big as a horse!

MsMin Yes, it's raining in Az., and is supposed to all week. Let's hope for a strong westerly wind that will help out with the fires.

Caroleh Love knowing that you sew. I've got several naked dolls here

Gotta run mom to dialysis. Keep your Wednesday, the Dr. mentioned moving her to a facility half the distance from this one. I drive 64 mi back and forth three times a week - I could go for less. Bye till later
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all, just stopping by for a little bit to see how everyone is doing and to see what is going on. So who gets the credit/blame for chasing Pogo away?

Nothing much going on around here, I have gone back to almost complete bed rest again because I rolled over in bed last night and pinched something in my back which absolutely set my lower back and legs on fire!! I did the same thing about a week after I got home from this last surgery and it took close to a week before I really got over it.

The really unfortunate thing though is that after the last incident and again last night whatever I did causes a lot of swelling at the end of the leads on my spinal stimulator which causes me to lose the sensation from the stimulator until the swelling goes down again.

I will check back in later today if I can sit up long enough to do so.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for serial posting, but I forgot to congratulate Ken on his latest addition to the family. Isn't it neat when a new pet comes into your life?

We adopted a coal black dog last winter that has a blaze of white on its chest. I never saw it before my wife and youngest son brought it home. But as we were talking about whether we wanted to do it or not my wife was telling me that while it was a mutt that the people at the Humane Society were telling her that the dog appeared to be mostly terrier of some kind and would be a small dog under 15 pounds at full growth.

Weeeelllll, here we are about 8 months later and this dog clearly has more black lab in him than anything else, including the webbing between the toes and a love of the water. While it is not nearly the size of Ken's Abigail it is already about 40 lbs. and is still not finished growing. Our friends and I have more fun teasing my wife about the beautiful "little" Terrier dog she adopted.

Oh, and as any other lab owner can tell you this dog eats like a horse just like Ken's dog does.

Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon all, what's up? I just had lunch of soup and a sandwich, yummy! This afternoon the poopy patient comes in so I'm ready to get that over with. I don't know why I'm so worried about it, but she just really got to me last time she went into one of her tizzies so I'm not sure what's going to happen today.

My best friend is going to drop her girls off here this afternoon and I'm going to take them out for dinner. Their dad almost severed his finger last week at work and had to have surgery on Monday so they've been cooped up in the house while mom takes care of dad. I think everyone needs a break from one another so I'm going to hang out with the girls for a while. Not sure where we should go. They would like to go to a place named Itz which is a buffet/game place. Kinda fun, but noisy. We'll see.

So, does anyone else think it's boring around here today? Not that anyone posting is boring perse, it's just kinda not the same.

Have a good afternoon
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

"Shadow's Mom", I love it! Congrats on the new addition to the family Ken.

Do we all need to go to Rochester for a good ol' fashioned butt-kicking to get Pogo back here?
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Somehow the idea of Ken crawling through a doggie door (no one else thinks you can teach a dog without showing them) is not boring to me.

Angel I meant of course that you can't make it too strong as in it's hardly ever strong enough. Mind you I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a bit of a hyper caffine addict. Everyone should have something to aim at giving up at some point right?

Have a good night all of you if I don't have time to post again.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all... another quick zoop... I got 19 more pages done today, for a grand total so far of 36... I'm guessing I've got about 12-14 more to go and the album will be done!! (For those of you who were there at the I'cot meet last October, I'm halfway through Saturday and only have to finish up our Food & Wine tour before our meet w/ Mickey and then the Illuminations meet, our time at MK afterwards and our last brkfst Sunday before heading out to the airport.) Can't believe I'm almost done!! Next is to catch up on our family album...

Dan and I are headed out for a clambake and night out together... ... I'll catch you guys on the flip side after we get home!

Hope you've all had a good Friday so far... I'll try to read back and catch up on all the posts soon!!

and to all who need it!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: