Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 26

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    At least breast feeding would be easy - just lay the baby across my lap.

I almost forgot my question, did anyone notice?

Rachel R.
    Last edited by sagessa; 07-22-2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: ??????
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    5/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Sarah, you area blessing to God's homeless animals!
    Aren't you the sweetest. I actually just feel like the cleaning crew right now, but I think Mike and I have a plan, we'll see how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Traci..... I'm so glad you joined our party..... you've been a breath of fresh air and have brought many smiles to my face. I can't wait to meet you and Bruce in December.
    You don't have to worry about Hailey if she is as smart as I think she is. You are leading by example.
    Quote Originally Posted by grego77 View Post
    Pogo, I could not agree more. Traci is such a wonderful person (I should know...I met her!). She made the New England Meet last month all the more AWESOME with her cool art she made for us! Could you ask for anything more??!
    I second and third that! I can't wait to meet you in Sept Traci, looking very forward to it!

So evening all...how's it going? Raining here AGAIN. I mean, really, don't we live in the desert? Why does it keep raining? Monsoon season, hogwash!!

So Mike and I talked about the doggie situation and we're going to try to be better about a schedule to let the girls out during the night. In the meantime we're going to plan to go over his sister's house and see the dog door they have. It uses a release on the dog's collar and closes after they go through. I still think Minnie's too smart for this type of nonsense, but I'll have to see if for myself.

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the night. Blythe, you working tonight? If so, for a quiet evening. Pogo, keep your fingers from scratching. Ellen, BIG . Greg, for the opportunity you would like. Rachel and Jym, squeeze that little munchkin for all of us. Traci, hang in there, you're the best

Love to all
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Thanks to all of you for the pixie dust and hugs. Carter has to have “sweat” tests??? Don’t know what those are exactly…..

OK, So, I was wondering when I would have to let someone know for sure if we can make it to WDW in Dec? Bruce and me REALLY need a just us vacay. We might be able to swing it.

Deb, If you connected the dots of our lives, you would come up with the same picture! Hailey as well was a wild child. Had our GS and turned her life around and she just enrolled in college, she’s going for nursing but starting off with liberal studies so that while she waits to be moved up on the list she’ll have finished all of the college pre- reqs. to her and you, If she’s anything like Hailey she deserves it and so do you!

How’s everyones day so far?

Marilyn, I hope your mom is doing well.

Pogo, I hope your poison ivy gets better quick, that is so miserable.

JeffG, So sorry to hear about your flight. Hopefully it will work out.

Greg, Good to see you around again. Good luck in the quest for the job!

Ashley, Sorry to hear you missed the meet too and that it was basically for nothing. L

Jym and Rachel, how is that beautiful baby boy doing? Give him a big hug from me!

Michelle, Good luck with the interview! Sorry to hear your SIL was so horrible to your child.

Kate, Glad to hear you had a great camping trip!

Mary, Welcome back and good to hear trip was good too.

Mikki, Glad to hear the weather was great for the race for life. That always makes it better.

Beth, congrats on being a great aunt! How’s your mom?

Jasper, So sorry to hear abut everything.

Carol, Sounds like you made the right choice about the store.

T&G, How did DD make out in the second chance?

Sarah, How did the dog walk go?

Blythe, UMA is an offshoot of the University of Maine, just a different campus.

Jenn, Have a great trip!

Ok, so I know I forgot some people but I will try to catch up.

wow, and i thought i could multitask. didn't all that hurt your brain??

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

pogo Guest

Good morning all.... everyone sleep OK.... except Kate and Blythe ????

OK, So, I was wondering when I would have to let someone know for sure if we can make it to WDW in Dec? Bruce and me REALLY need a just us vacay. We might be able to swing it.
    I think you're all set as far as joining the party. Your name is on the list for the activities and your place is safe until you tell us you can't make the trip.
    OK, didn't your Mommas ever tell you that you shouldn't make girls cry?
    Thanks ever so much, you are all the best. I'm the lucky one to have stumbled into such a wonderful, caring group of friends.
    Not trying to make you cry...... just telling you how I feel about your contributions to our family.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Pogo, keep your fingers from scratching.
    I'm trying.... it is getting better !
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post

kate
    Both you and Blythe were working tonight.... it must have been real busy.

I'm off to a meeting this morning and will return sometime this afternoon. Bringing a new agent aboard and I have to make sure of his training schedule. He has so much to learn and not much time for him to learn it ! See you all later.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm the lucky one to have stumbled into such a wonderful, caring group of friends.
    and by "lucky one who stumbled" you mean "lucky one who heard Greg speak fabulously about JQU at the New England meet, causing you and Ashley to uncontrollably get sucked into the world of possums etc"...right???!!!
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!
    Next trip: Nov 14-18, 2013!

9 trips to Disneyland!
    Next trip: Dec 22-23, 2013

4 trips to Tokyo Disneyland!
    Next Trip: Dec 17-19, 2013

5 trips to Hong Kong Disneyland!
    Next Trip: ?

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning folks! The donuts and biscuits are on the table and there's OJ and coffee for all.

How is everyone this fine morning?

kate
    I think you have to have one to hurt one

I think you're all set as far as joining the party. Your name is on the list for the activities and your place is safe until you tell us you can't make the trip.
    YIPEE! WOOHOO! Oops, sorry if I woke anyone.

Not trying to make you cry...... just telling you how I feel about your contributions to our family.
    Thank you., I'm speecheless (no wise cracks )
    Have a good meeting.
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

and by "lucky one who stumbled" you mean "lucky one who heard Greg speak fabulously about JQU at the New England meet, causing you and Ashley to uncontrollably get sucked into the world of possums etc"...right???!!!

Yes, yes that was it!
    How goes the job search?

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

I second and third that! I can't wait to meet you in Sept Traci, looking very forward to it!
    Thanks Sarah, I so can't wait either! Is it ever gonna get here??

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all!! Hope everyone had a quiet night. Not sure what time Mike came to bed last night but he was supposed to have let the dogs out before he went to sleep, then I got up at 4:00 and let them out and there was no pee!! It was really nice to wake up one morning this week and not have to clean up pee. So anyways, I guess I'm off to finish getting ready for work. We have a short week since we're all off on Friday (total mental health day for all of us!!) Have a great day!

Where's Rhonda? I miss her!

to all
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Official sponsor of today's post: ADD...
    Sorry guys, I read page 26 then 25 then skipped back to 23 finishing on 24... So if the post is a little disjointed it's just me
    Sending love and to all that I skipped, know you are in my heart but unfortunately this morning not my brain....

[QUOTE=tinkerbellybutton;1694007]Thanks to all of you for the pixie dust and hugs. Carter has to have “sweat” tests??? Don’t know what those are exactly…..

Beth, congrats on being a great aunt! How’s your mom?
    [QUOTE] for Carter. Yes, I'm familiar w/ "sweat" tests. I hope all comes out well.
    My mom is doing great considering. She is in PT 3x's a week now but being a real trooper. She complains about the incisions-- there are 2 + the original stitches. I have to bring her to PT this a.m. (you know my sister is busy) Hope she does it when I'm out of town.
    Hope you can make it in Dec.
    Afternoon all, how's the day going for everyone? Mine is ok, just tired and stressed. Someone furry keeps peeing on our carpet in the living room. They can be in the house all day while were at work and be fine but as soon as we go to bed at night it's like a free for all in the living room. They obviously don't do it in front of us so I don't know exactly who it is. So I spent $370 last week on Scooter and thought I had the problem solved and it seemed to resolve itself and now it's back, but not the same MO.
    Oh I hear your pain... I have 4 here since I babysit Reilly. Last year at this time we had 8 dogs and it was constant work. Right now I'm having trouble finding a sitter for Mr. Brisby. My dd doesn't want to keep him. His bladder is the size of a walnut. Rachel's bf was supposed to keep Reilly and Brisby but they just broke up Long story but it's making my life complicated. Think I could put him in one of those express mailers?? he's not quite 3lbs. My mom would keep one but with her hand it's too hard. The vet said he would keep a couple; but, I hate to board them. Time is running out.

So we're on a benedryl high together huh ? I just quit taking mine so I can concentrate on all the new contracts sitting on my desk.
    Isn't that a benedryl low???? I still hate poison ivy. It seems to last forever and is so gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    I just think I'm a gluton for punishment or there's no rest for the wicked and I must be totally wicked!!!
    We don't talk about distraction around here. As Gilles puts it for me...shiny thing distraction!!! I'm always going off in different directions. I swear my brain never stops.
    You sound so much like me... I have too many projects going on and lately haven't gotten any work done (not real progress anyway).

Ok, so I guess I should pack. I keep hoping for rain but it's been slim. We had a lot of clouds from Dolly yesterday but very little rain. I was hoping I didn't have to water the lawn.
    I'm leaving on Sat. now. We are going to do Blizzard Beach on Sunday and shopping before the cruise... then return to WDW on Friday night Well time for more coffee...
    Am I crazy to be going to WDW in AUG???
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Do a graduation party and birthday dinner and gathering count?
    Best of luck on the house hunting. It's been many many years since we did that, but I do know the feeling. The right one will come along.
    Thanks so much Scott. It has been really crazy. Yes all those activities count! Sounds like a busy weekend.

Thanks Greg for letting us in on the best bunch of ppl! I am so happy to be able to chat with all of you and be able to vent when needed. It is so nice to know that there is somewhere to go to get away from everyday riff raff.

Morning all!! there was no pee!! It was really nice to wake up one morning this week and not have to clean up pee. So anyways, I guess I'm off to finish getting ready for work. We have a short week since we're all off on Friday (total mental health day for all of us!!) Have a great day!
    Sarah that is great news! Hope u enjoy your Friday off.

I need a cup of cocoa. Any one have one for me?
    ~Ashley~
    ~ºOº 83-93 -Poly
    96-ASMu
    2x 2006- POR
    2x 2007- CBR/POR
    2008- AKL
    2009- CR
    Apr 2010- Poly
    Oct 2010- AKL & Poly
    Next trip Mar 2011 GF ºOº~

Here you leave today - and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyCouture View Post
    I need a cup of cocoa. Any one have one for me?
    I can do you one better. I still have some DISNEY caramel hot chocolate! AMAZING stuff! it's a yucky day here...drizzly and cold. So yes, cocoa would be a great choice!
    How goes the job search?
    The job hunt is "going". I found a Korean recruiting site for english teachers. I registered last night and already got a response...so we'll see where that goes. I also have a phone interview in a few minutes for a regular part-time office job (so I can get a paycheck!). And then there's the other Korea job that I'm STILL waiting to hear from...so I got some burners on, but the questions is will any of them be matches? Only time (which apparently is NOT my friend) will tell.
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!
    Next trip: Nov 14-18, 2013!

9 trips to Disneyland!
    Next trip: Dec 22-23, 2013

4 trips to Tokyo Disneyland!
    Next Trip: Dec 17-19, 2013

5 trips to Hong Kong Disneyland!
    Next Trip: ?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow... Do you guys know that I have just spent the greater part of an hour and a half (while working too) trying to catch up on the past day and a half? I'm sure I'm going to be missing bunches, but here goes...

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    I hope the hives are gone and you can concentrate better! I had a hard time concentrating on catching up!!!
    Hives are lingering, but I'm trying to get off of the benadryl. At present moment, they aren't terrible and I haven't taken anything since last night. I'm holding out for wanting to have some wine with Dinner tonight. Some of my family from Houston is in town and we're going to dinner with them and I'm not supposed to have alcohol with the benadryl. Silliness...

So we're on a benedryl high together huh ? I just quit taking mine so I can concentrate on all the new contracts sitting on my desk.
    Work! Yet another reason to not take the meds! I've been trying to stay focused for the past couple days. NO FUN when you're tired!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    No way!!!! We met with our photographer the other night for our wedding and he told us those exact same rules. It must be true then? Do I sound naive to most of you???
    Have your fiancee learn this very important line that Rob has learned so well, "Yes, Dear. Sorry, Dear. Whatever you say, Dear". We live a happy life, or at least I tell him he does!

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Jenn did you figure out what you ate? I hate hives.
    But now I feel sorry for Jenn. Just because we shares a name doesn't mean she should have to bother with this!

I think it was the other MickeysGirl with the hives. You were the first one to trip up on the identity thing.

As most of you know, I will be scarce for the next few weeks. The beginning of school is crazy for teachers, getting things organized etc...
    If you have questions, that is good because that is what we have these friends for. and hugs.
    Good luck getting prepped for the next year, Deb!

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    My computer just ate my long post!

Well, just know that it was on the long side, lots of comments to everyone, lots of chatter, and I'm also under the influence of steroids and Benadryl today so there's no way I'm retyping it. Can you forgive me?

Hugs and pixie to all that need it! to the rest of you!
    Ellen, Who couldn't ever forgive you for anything? You are so wonderful!

Morning all!! Hope everyone had a quiet night. Not sure what time Mike came to bed last night but he was supposed to have let the dogs out before he went to sleep, then I got up at 4:00 and let them out and there was no pee!! It was really nice to wake up one morning this week and not have to clean up pee. So anyways, I guess I'm off to finish getting ready for work. We have a short week since we're all off on Friday (total mental health day for all of us!!) Have a great day!
    Yay, Sarah! Hopefully this means you're on the right road for a happier dogfilled world!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Official sponsor of today's post: ADD...
    Sorry guys, I read page 26 then 25 then skipped back to 23 finishing on 24... So if the post is a little disjointed it's just me
    Sending love and to all that I skipped, know you are in my heart but unfortunately this morning not my brain....
    Beth, Beth, Beth, what are we gonna do with you?

Glad to hear your mom is improving! Good luck with the critters.

The job hunt is "going". I found a Korean recruiting site for english teachers. I registered last night and already got a response...so we'll see where that goes. I also have a phone interview in a few minutes for a regular part-time office job (so I can get a paycheck!). And then there's the other Korea job that I'm STILL waiting to hear from...so I got some burners on, but the questions is will any of them be matches? Only time (which apparently is NOT my friend) will tell.
    Sending lots of you find something that makes you happy real soon!

Final thoughts... I know this is already insanely long!
    Jenn - Have a great trip! I'm still bummed we missed each other.
    Traci - Good luck with Carter's tests. Keeping him in my prayers
    And for whomever I missed...

I should get serious about being busy here. Catch ya'll later!

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all.... everyone sleep OK.... except Kate and Blythe ????

Both you and Blythe were working tonight.... it must have been real busy.
    sorry wasnt working (ok i'm not really sorry) last night. i was just up late. i tend to be a night owl. i do have to work the next three nights though now that camping is over its time to get excited about my next disney trip. anyone else love this time of anticipation? it definately keeps me motivated. hope everyone is having a good day. i will bring back cookies later.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

its time to get excited about my next disney trip. anyone else love this time of anticipation? it definately keeps me motivated.
    kate
    We love this time too!
    Hey Kate When in October are u going?
    ~Ashley~
    ~ºOº 83-93 -Poly
    96-ASMu
    2x 2006- POR
    2x 2007- CBR/POR
    2008- AKL
    2009- CR
    Apr 2010- Poly
    Oct 2010- AKL & Poly
    Next trip Mar 2011 GF ºOº~

Here you leave today - and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy

Post Thanks / Like

anyone else love this time of anticipation? it definately keeps me motivated.

kate

Yes, yes, yes! We love it!

I hope everyone is having a god day. Did anyone have a good lunch? I got lazy and bought McD's for DS.
    I hope you're all having the best day ever. Not too much here, watching some "Leave it to beaver" on dvd with the kiddies (I know, we're strange but I refuse to get cable ) It's cloudy and grey, looks like it's going to rain. Anyway, hope you all have a great afternoon!

I already put a question in right?

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all, just doing a zoop in to see what is up with everyone. I am trying to stay in bed as much as I can today in order to let my back rest up from all of the overdoing of the last few days. What with our county fair starting over the weekend and having to also be in southern Kentucky on Sunday and Monday for my Aunt/Godmother's funeral and then the annual rabbit show at our fair last night I have just about had all I can take for right now.

So how are all of you doing, does anyone want to give me the update? Looking at how chatty you have all been since I was on last week I am not even going to attempt to go back and read everything! I think it might take me all day and then I would be another ten pages behind!

Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon all, how's it going? I just got back from lunch with my parents. They are so excited for our WDW trip in September, my mom was asking all the questions about where we were going to be on what day! She got me all excited again about the trip, but that's definately not hard to do!!

Anyone doing anything fun tonight? I think we're going to hang out at home. I have fun stuff to do like balance the checkbook and clean, laundry and all that yuck!!

Hope you all have a great afternoon.
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Rhonda, how's your project coming along?
    I am making some progress on the remaining items. And, earlier today, they announced that they are moving our release back (they're really combining it with the year end release), so I have a little more time. It wasn't just my project that was behind either, so it's not all my fault. I do still have to keep working on it a lot though as the sooner I get it done, the better!

Carter developed a lung infection rather quickly and ended up in the hospital by friday late night. He's doing well now and we've been home since last night.

Does anyone have some chocolate? I need comfort!
    for Carter!

I've got some chocolate animal crackers - would those help?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyCouture View Post
    I am so bummed that we didn't get the house and that we missed the meet.
    that your present house finds the right person and that you find the perfect house soon!

Everyone please keep my dd Laura in your prayers. She has never had to deal with much disappointment or rejection with academics.

As most of you know, I will be scarce for the next few weeks. The beginning of school is crazy for teachers, getting things organized etc...

Rhonda, if you don't have that project done yet , you will soon and you will do a terrific job,because that is your nature.
    for Laura! And, good luck with the start of school!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Part of the reason that I'm behind is that I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist and try to make sure all the bugs are out before passing it on rather than allowing others to do their jobs and find the bugs for me.

Where's Rhonda? I miss her!
    I'm trying to keep up (although it's VERY hard!), I just haven't had time to post! I miss all you guys too!
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you Rhonda! You're missed when we don't see you. for the remainder of your project.

Countless previous trips

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: