Quantcast LeCellier with Kids

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default LeCellier with Kids

We have never been to this restaurant before, but based upon the good reviews here I've decided to try it for our February trip. Fortunately I was able to get a good time for our reservation. It will be myself, DH, DD13, DD11, DS7, DD4, along with my parents.

I just want to make sure it is going to work out okay for the kids with regards to the menu. Do they have a steak on the kids menu, if so what kind of steak? My 4 year old is kind of picky and likely won't want steak. Do they have chicken fingers? My two older daughters love steak, but are not huge eaters. Will they be able to split a meal?

Thanks so much for any help!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Go to the "info central" link on this website and on the left you will see "menus". They have menus for all the parks as well as resorts.
    *A dream is a wish your heart makes*

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the menu tip. It shows prime rib on the kids menu, which my son will not eat. For anyone who has been there recently, can you confirm this is the children's steak offering??

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

We were there in Aug. and my 9 year old had the steak. It was more like a sirloin and it was very good. The kids also got an app. and dessert. My four year old is picky and ordered the pasta and marinara but the sauce on the side. Dessert here as at almost every place was typical ice cream sundae or fruit cup. For app. they got a small cup of cheese soup. They did OK but it was not as kid friendly of a menu as other options. Our meal and service however was spectacular AS USUAL. We were on the DDP so we just got a snack a couple of hours latter and they were fine.
    POFQ Jan 2011
    Saratoga Springs May 2010
    POFQ May 2009 and Sept 2009
    POFQ Aug 2008
    POFQ Sept. and March 2007
    POFQ March 2006
    POFQ March 2005 POR July 2005
    POR Dec 2005
    CS August 2004
    Contemporary & POR May/June 2003
    CB May 2002
    OKW 2001
    Disney villas 2000

Post Thanks / Like

This is one of our favorite restaurants at WDW and my DD's 10 & 13 love it. For an appetizer they always get the cheese soup and dip the warm pretzel bread in it.
    Charyl Lee

Next Trip: November 14th 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise and 11 days at WDW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

As usual, it depends on the pickiness of your child. The above posts are very accurate.

Post Thanks / Like

They have steak but they also have the standard kid faire...hamburgers, chicken fingers, mac and cheese, that sort of thing.
    Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind...or forgotten. --Lilo

Past Trips:
    June 2001 - Off Property
    April 2009 - POR
    Next trip:
    Dec 5- Dec 12 OFFSITE

Post Thanks / Like

We ate there 2 weeks ago. My DD & DS love Le Cellier. The only problem we had was our ADR was for 8:45 pm and we weren't seated until 9:20 pm . We were all to tired to really enjoy our meal. The food was excellent as usual, but we were way to tired to eat dinner. I am definitely going to make my ADR alot earlier next year. BTW, my DD is the pickiest eater I have ever seen, and she really enjoyed the Mustard Based All Natural Chicken.
    '72 Kissimee
    July '94 AS Sports
    Aug '05 AS Sports ( FREE DINING)
    Aug '06 AS Sports ( FREE DINING)
    Sept '08 POP ( FREE DINING)
    Oct '09 POP ( FREE DINING)

Post Thanks / Like

They have a grilled steak, not prime rib, pizza, mac and beef, pasta with tomato sauce and hot dogs for the kids. Their meals come with an appetizer, such as carrots and celery or the cheese soup. They also come with a dessert, like make your own sundae or a fruit cup.

The kids will have a blast trying the different breads and interacting with the servers. They are a great group of people.

I always, always, always recommend LeCellier to anyone going to WDW. It is our must do every trip!!

Enjoy!

ps, if the menu doesn't strike their fancy, have the chef come out to see what he can do for them instead. They are extremly flexible in making the customer happy!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to try this place. My DS5 LOVES steak. I hope we can get a reservation!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much! My son loves steak (just not prime rib) so he will be thrilled. And my little one can find something to eat among the other kid's fare.

Will it be okay for my older two daughters (13 & 11) to share an adult meal? We are NOT on the DDP and will be paying OOP.

Post Thanks / Like

We were just there and they offered the kids steak, pasta, or a hot dog. We all had steak and the kids ate some of it but spent more time eating their soup and the breadsticks. They got fruit cups for dessert and couldn't eat it so they packed it up into cups and we took it back to the hotel with us.
    A man should never neglect his family for business.-Walt Disney
    Apr07-FW
    Feb08-FW
    Sep08-BC
    Sep09-POR
    Nov-Dec09-FW
    Dec09-BC
    Aug10-WL
    Jan11-SSR
    Oct11-ASM/FW/CBR/BC
    Dec11-ASM/BLT
    Jan12-WD
    Feb12-Off
    Sep12-BCV/Pop
    Jan13-FW/AOA
    Feb13-CBR
    Sept13-Dland
    Dec13-FW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by princessesmom View Post
    Thanks so much! My son loves steak (just not prime rib) so he will be thrilled. And my little one can find something to eat among the other kid's fare.

Will it be okay for my older two daughters (13 & 11) to share an adult meal? We are NOT on the DDP and will be paying OOP.
    They have to problem with plate sharing. Just let your server know!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

My girls love this place!! The request it when I ask where would you like to eat when we go back!

My girls are 6 & 7, but we started going to Disney when they were 3 & 4.

Enjoy!

Julie
    Next Up:

Summer 2018... WE ARE BACK!!!
    2 families
    4 teenagers and Larry
    Taking on the parks!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: