Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
I just talked to Luke AFB, ticket sales, and they told me if you are currently active, you qualify.
As for the upgrades, I was told that I get five free days - if we stay for seven, I need to buy three more days, and can pay an extra $25, (I think) for hopper passes.
Dependents can't buy the five days unless the active or retired veteran is physically present. I can get a free five days and buy five days for DH, and will get a voucher that will be exchanged for actual tickets at the parks.

What I think is.......before this is over, the "spam" is going to hit the fan. Veterans are getting excited thinking, O.K., I was in the Navy for four years - Disney is giving me five days in the parks. It's so cloudy, and when it's all sorted out, tempers are going to be raw.

SOG is taking messages, but aren't answering questions right now. Hmmm, wonder why?
So the answer you are getting is basically the way SoG operates. If you are Active Duty, Reserves, Guard, 100% Disabled or 20 Year Retired at the time of the purchase, then you are good to go. But if you are a Vet who did your 4 and are done, then you do not qualify.

Thats what I am getting now from calling several people.

And.... SoG still has not called me back either. Yeah, they are in hiding right now.