Quantcast Photo sessions and photopass CD

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Photo sessions and photopass CD

We are planning to pre-purchase a photopass cd before our trip to DW in March. We are also considering scheduling a photo session at the GF or Poli. I can't find any ny info on Disney's website for making the appt. Also, if we buy the photopass CD, will we be able to add the pictures from our photo session?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

From the photo pass website:

Professional Portrait Service at Selected Resorts*: Sign up for a one-on-one photography
    session with a Disney photographer. You’ll get beautiful photos with a personal touch.
    Sitting fee is required. Reservations can be booked up to 30 days in advance. Call 407-
    934-4004 to book.
    *Sitting fee required.
    We did a resort photo session at the Grand Floridian in October and we got some beautiful shots. I had actually preordered the photo CD before I knew about the resort sessions so in my case I actually ended up with 2 CDs- one with my park pictures and one with my resort pictures. However, I think they really prefer you to order them together if you are planning to do both.
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Post Thanks / Like

We reordered the CD as well, and arranged for our photo session (at AKL) at the same time. Our photo session pics are all on one CD (in a case that says "Professional Portrait CD"), and the park pics are on another (in a case that says "PhotoCD").

With the prebought CD, you get reburns available. Since our portrait session was before we left the world, all of our park pics were burned onto a CD at that time. Later in the trip, they burned a second CD with all the pics - the ones on the original photo CD, and the ones we had put on the photopass since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Photo sessions still available?

I can't' find any mention of the Photo Pass photo sessions on the web site. Are they still available?

Post Thanks / Like

They don't say much, only what I already posted, but there is a phone number so you can give them a call for more information. If you are on the main photopass site click the "about photopass" link at the bottom of the page. Then, click on "photo tips & maps" and then click "other photo locations".
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: