Quantcast What Disney moves aren't represented in the parks and would be great if they were? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Another vote here for WALL*E!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish they would do a Cinderella dark ride and get rid of Snow White. I know it's a classic but it's scary for young kids. I absolutely LOVE Winnie the Pooh and I think MK would also be great with an Alice in Wonderland dark ride like in Disneyland.

Monsters, Inc. could have a great potential roller coaster - think the chase scenes at the factory with all those doors. So cool!
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't know about rides, but I do know that characters would be good!

Hunchback and Emeralda for France
    Mulan for China and maybe Asia at AK.
    The Incredibles in Adventure or Tomorrowland (maybe in DHS).
    The Rescuers in Adventure land.
    Lumiere for France would be a neat addition to Beauty and the Beast.

That's all I can think of right now. So many of these have been suggested time and again here. ^_^
    Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

WDW stays
    1998 Old Key West
    2003 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2005 Port Orleans FQ
    2007 Coronado Springs
    2009 Contemporary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wire0monkey View Post
    Emperor's New Grove and the Incredibles
    I loved the Emperor's New Groove! I can still watch it over and over and still giggle.
    “I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world.” Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I think space mt. could be updated with an "escape to witch mt" theme and country bear jamboree could be updated (definetely needs it) to a brother bear or jungle book theme. Wall-E would have potential, was a great movie !!
    16 trips to "The World"

Last trip - April 2018 - Polynesian
    Next trip to WDW - December 2018 - Beach club

"Disneyworld will never be complete. It will continue to grow as long as there's imagination left in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjstrike View Post
    I think space mt. could be updated with an "escape to witch mt" theme and country bear jamboree could be updated (definetely needs it) to a brother bear or jungle book theme. Wall-E would have potential, was a great movie !!
    I like the Country Bear Jamboree idea. I know it's classic but I just get bored with it. Even Disney made fun of it in their own "Goofy Movie". I think updating it with Brother Bear would be great.
    Last Trip-April 2008-Boardwalk Inn
    Next Trip-October 2017-POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjstrike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoalie39 View Post
    I like the Country Bear Jamboree idea. I know it's classic but I just get bored with it. Even Disney made fun of it in their own "Goofy Movie". I think updating it with Brother Bear would be great.
    Uh-uh, no way, sorry. I agree that CBJ needs an update (it's pretty bad when the mechanical whirring of the animatronics' movements can be heard over the music) but I absolutely adore the show as it is! I would be brokenhearted if they ever changed it very much, especially if they changed it to be based off of Brother Bear! (not that great a movie IMO)

Going to CBJ and hearing "All the Guys That Turn Me On Turn Me Down," "Blood On the Saddle," and "Mama Don't Whoop Little Beauford" is always one of the highlights of my vacation. Sorry, but I'd like Walt's last laugh to stay just as it is, thanks!

As far as other movies that should be better represented... well, I've always thought they should make a lion king rollercoaster based off of the elephant graveyard.. might make a nice addition to AK and it couldnt possibly be any scarier than dinosaur!
    <3 Robin

Prince Charming: It's offical. I've lost my mind. First I'm hijacked by bluebirds and now I'm talking to ...imaginary mice.

King: I do trust you son.... It's the talking mice I'm worried about...

Post Thanks / Like

Roger Rabbit...hands down.

There's so much that could be done with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Roger Rabbit...hands down.

There's so much that could be done with that.
    Go to DL

Here is my big idea...

I think a dark ride that has a Disney Villain stealing the sword from the stone and robbing Disney Magic. You would then be comisioned by Merlin to chase the villain through the various Disney films he is hidding in.You would ride in either a chariot, a coach, a time machine or a fying carpet. You would ride through scenes from Robin Hood, Tarzan, Meet the Robinsons, Jungle Book, Rescuers, Black Cauldron even Atlantis bvefore caprturing the villain perhaps Bowler Hat Guy. It would take care of a lot of the attractions with little park representation.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Harrisonburg, VA--too far from the magic!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by handmaidenofprincesses View Post
    Uh-uh, no way, sorry. I agree that CBJ needs an update (it's pretty bad when the mechanical whirring of the animatronics' movements can be heard over the music) but I absolutely adore the show as it is! I would be brokenhearted if they ever changed it very much,
    I agree! CBJ definitely needs a refurb but not any major changes. For me its in the same category as CoP and IASW, a Disney classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    I think a dark ride that has a Disney Villain stealing the sword from the stone and robbing Disney Magic. You would then be comisioned by Merlin to chase the villain through the various Disney films he is hidding in.You would ride in either a chariot, a coach, a time machine or a fying carpet. You would ride through scenes from Robin Hood, Tarzan, Meet the Robinsons, Jungle Book, Rescuers, Black Cauldron even Atlantis bvefore caprturing the villain perhaps Bowler Hat Guy. It would take care of a lot of the attractions with little park representation.
    I love that idea! Somebody call the Imagineers!
    ºoº Tiffany ºoº

Many trips offsite growing up
    2/08 CBR
    10/09 Pop/POFQ
    12/09-1/10 POR/CR
    10/10 POLY
    12/11 POFQ

Next Up:
    POFQ 10/14 - 11/14

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see some Treasure Planet stuff, characters etc. They would all fit so well in Tomorrowland!!!
    Tracy ºOº

1995 Grand Floridian for honeymoon
    2004 Polynesian LVC (three kids later)
    2005 Beach Club
    2006 Polynesian, Tonga!!
    2008 Polynesian
    figured out the secret...
    2008 DVC member AKV

2009 Saratoga Springs/ Boardwalk Villa
    2009 VWL/ AKV... 2 trips in 1 year..love my DVC!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwk99 View Post
    Ratatouille in DHS
    Monsters roller coaster in DHS
    by monsters you do mean monsters inc, right? just checking..
    once there was a princess who never let her imagination stop her from dreaming up scenes and stories as she walked around the park.
    so if you ever see someone talking to herself, that would be me.

Celestria
    p.s. i may be a disney fan, but i can't spell.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdwdreamer View Post
    I was thinking about attraction or show verus character greeting:

1) Rattatouille - France in Epcot
    2) Jungle book - Animal Kingdom
    3) 101 Dalmations - Disney Hollywood Studios
    4) Wall-e - Futureworld Epcot
    5) Alice in Wonderland - in MK or Epcot
    7) Bambi - Animal Kingdom or MK

Would love others ideas/thoughts?
    I realize your not counting character greetings but all of these films have at least some representation in some form. Is there a single item from Home On The Range, Atlantis, Black Cauldron, or Treasure Planet in any of the parks? These are the only "classic flicks" I could not come up with one thing off the top of my head....

Post Thanks / Like

I always thought it would be cool if the carousel in Fantasyland had a Mary Poppins theme.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissMaryPoppins View Post
    I always thought it would be cool if the carousel in Fantasyland had a Mary Poppins theme.
    Yes I agree, I have seen her ridding it several times in her white outfit.

Post Thanks / Like

Go to DL

Here is my big idea...

Quote Originally Posted by beksy View Post
    I love that idea! Somebody call the Imagineers!

I second that! Greenlawler, that sounds like a lot of fun!!
    <3 Robin

Prince Charming: It's offical. I've lost my mind. First I'm hijacked by bluebirds and now I'm talking to ...imaginary mice.

King: I do trust you son.... It's the talking mice I'm worried about...

BMan62 is offline Team INTERCOT Cast Member
    Post Thanks / Like

With the current state of 3D technology, I think this could be a possibility. Combine 3D with a smooth motion-simulator and some 4D effects - scents, maybe a little moisture, wind (breezes,) etc. - and you have a winner.

Post Thanks / Like

Tron.

Post Thanks / Like

I think a Monsters Inc. roller coaster or an Emporer's New Groove roller coaster through Iszla's cave would be cool
    "Have a Magical Day"

WDW Obsessed since 1984!

Post Thanks / Like

Think this is a Fox film(dont know how that would work)but how about a "Night at the Museum" ride. Lots of things you could do with that.
    1991 CBR
    1996 ASS
    2006 PC
    2008 PC
    2010 BC
    Next visiting May 2012 YC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: